air head

(i am sooooo sorry for those who read my strory but last time i posted 4 chapters in one day so yea but heres another, school just started im sooo soory once again)

bane's p.ov.

 Yawning, Cass stretched before curling up to my side on the futon, what the hell was i her cuddle bunny? Turning off our movie I set the futon back into a sleep mode so she could lay down and stop clinging to my side, but honestly it was kinda cute. Sitting up off the now reformed couch I begin to roll off the couch softly. looking down Cass's arms are wrapped to my waist snuggling against my abs, oh god, what the hell. Laying beside her I comb my fingers through her hair. The only was to descirbe Cass's was a different kind of beautiful, everything about her was from her aqua colored eyes to her silk dirty blond hair, and she looked like an absolute angel. No not an angel, my angel- wait wait am I saying, jesus man what is going on with me lately.

"Maybe she's our real mate"  my wolf suggested "hahahahah yea funny I wish, Racheal is our mate and you know it" and I really really hated that fact "well Cassandra's prettier and has the perfect curves-" "hell-o stop being a perv that's my friend your talking about plus I don't think i even would deserve her as a mate even if it were possible" I grumbled back "you never know" my wolf finished.

Drifting off to sleep I am awaked by someones leg drapped over my own and a head on my chest. Glancing over Cass resumed her new positon next to me, okay that would be soo hot right now if she was more than a friend and if she was awake. "Good morning" she yawned removing her leg and arm only to stretch her muscles "morning tumble weed" I laugh stifling my own yawn as I look at her bed head of hair. Looking in a near by mirror she sits back down onto the couch "not funny, at least i don't look like my hair got f*cked by a possom".

"Hey not nice" i retort shaking my hair out "yea whatever" "don't you whatever me that was a rude comment now I'm going to punish you". Jumping off the couch she ran into the hallway as I sprinted after her, catching her by her waist I tickle her merciously, throwing her over my shoulder I carry her into the kitchen as we both luagh our butts off. "Alright put her down Bane or she might laugh too hard and pee on your shoulder" Aunt Karen states as she makes us eggs, bacon and sausage. 

"Yea Bane pee on your shoulder" she laughs as I set her down, only standing a second she falls on her butt "more like clumbsy,butt" "hey you did that on purpose, she fake pouts standing up taking a seat at the table "oh no I did nothing of the sort, you just need to stop being an air head" I grin "at least its not air balls, mr pump it up" . Even Aunt Karen busted out laughing as I gape at her comment "you did what?" Walking in adam freezes in his steps.

Oh I am soooo getting payback! big time

vote comment read thankx

-rox