little red riding hood

"I'm gonna get you you can't out run me Cass" Bane shouted behind me "sure after I win" For a couple of days Bane and I had been testing my half werewolf theory today was speed which turned into general messing around . Laughing I ran faster as I followed the trail, Running into the clearing behind the house, I'm tackled by him, rolling down the hill I end up sitting on him. "Oi get offa me your sufficating me" "you'll be fine" Flipping me off him he sits on me instead "talk about being fat".

"Well isn't this a bonding experience" Looking down at us wrestling on the ground Adam laughs "nah Bane's just mad because I'm faster than him" i smile "you wish i totally kicked your butt" "you wish you kicked my butt" I grin "oh whatever". "Well alrightly then" Laughing Adam left us to kill each other. Heading inside the house for a drink I run into Racheal "oof sorry" I mummer "watch were your going reject" sneering at me she walks over to Bane. Seeing her touch him i wanted to snap each one of her fingers. Shaking it off I grab some soda, watching her drape herself over him I laugh under my breath "slut". Heading up to my room I notice a oak door to my right on the far end of the left wing of the hallway, looking around I turn the knob.

 Slipping through the door i shut it behind me on the left wall it was a full glass mirror that covered the whole wall, not far back was a wall with sliding windows facing the back yard of a forest. One covered object sat in the middle off the room covered with a with sheet, the rest of the furniture was two chairs, and a complicated stereo. Plenty of light poured through the room so there wasn't a need to turn on the light. Walking over to the sheet covered object I yanked it off. It was a baby grand piano, touching its glossy black surface i could see myslef. Sitting down I play a few keys, playing a few more I end up playing "lithum" by evanscene. Singing, along to the song i can't remember the last time I sang or played the piano since my Mom died. Smiling to myslef I continue on through the song. 

vote comment read