Strawberry bananna smoothie

Walking to lunch with Leo, we wait in line for our food. Grabbing a salad and smoothie, I look around for Bane, the only thing I found was glares and glances. Paying for my food I walk to the back table closest to the outside doors, "looking for someone"? Leo asks sitting across from me "yea my friend Bane, but it seems he's-" topping in mid sentence I find him sitting at the popular table next to Rachael, I guess not all of us could be cursed with being an outcast. "He's?" Leo continues for me "oh preoccupied at the moment" I sigh giving him a small smile "you mean that Bane?" pointing to him across the cafeteria he waits for my reply. "Yeah that Ba--" getting cut off Leo warns me "Incoming duck", Feeling liquid splash it self across my shirt, face and hair, licking my lip it was smoothie, wiping it out of my eyes I see a smiling Rachael.

"Welcome to Ridgeway betch", the cafeteria was absolutely silent every eye glued to me. Looking over at Bane he just sat there, I give him a look saying thanks. Standing up I meet her eye "gee thanks you should have some yourself", taking my own smoothie I dump it over her head before crushing the cup and throwing it in her face "nice to meet you" I spat before heading to the girls bathroom to wash the smoothie out of my hair it took a good 20 minutes to get it all. Taking offf my shirt my tank top is exposed oh well.

Stuffing my shirt into my backpack, once again I was the schools reject lucky me. Heading out the side door of the school I head towards the woods that neighbored it. Leaving my hair down I let it dry as I walk home. This is why i hated school, I hated the queen betches, the jocks, the teachers, everything, ecspecally the things I had to put up with.

I have no doubt in my mind that Adam won't hear about this, and it will be pinned on me. That I embaressed the Ross's daughter and she was completly divasted by this embaressment and I should be punished because its all MY fault. Yeah I couldn't wait, letteh hell commence ......now. Oh well my day couldn't get any worse.

vote read comment

thnkx a million