Dinner and a pet wolf, great!

"Dont be scared i won't hurt you" a little voice in the back of my head sounds sitting in front of me it puts its paws over its head. What the fuck, please tell me dad spiked me with some drug before i left, i have got to be imagining this, yeah thats it I'm dreaming. Closing my eyes i count to ten opening them its still there, accepting the impossible i shake my head, "just don't eat me okay?" i whisper.

If someone were to walk down the stairs this would be a total akward moment. Rubbing it behind its ears i wonder if i should name it, nah it would probally eat me while i was sleeping, shuddering I sit down to the table, as the wolf sat at my feet. There were a few more people at the dinner table than expected, to my right there was a platinum blond girl with cold blue eyes next to her was a woman with a bob of hair the same color and her husband with brown hair. Along with the girl on the right sat a boy with jet black hair, brown eyes and a smirk plasterd on his face as he gave me a once over as well as the platinum blond girl. Next to him where his parents along with Adam and Karen.

 Looking around every body was wearing something slightly formal,oops glacing down at my blue jeans and tee shirt i felt a little embarassed. Going around the table there were introdunctions the girl was Racheal and the boy was Leo giving them a small smile they just looked away, well then. Diving into our steak and potatoes with a side salad and green beans; i got looks from all the women at the table besides Karen that just smiled. They were only eating small steak and lots of salad, I was eating everything, it was tasty. Loosing my appetite when dessert came i excused myself.

I guess I could be judged anywhere about anything it almost made me want to hate myself. Sitting on my bed I laid down thinking about my mom. Rolling over i finally fell asleep, the wolf at my feet, hearing someone open my door I was covered with my blanket. Sighing i fell back to sleep

----------------------------> wolf

vote comment read