Sun and sand whats not to love....

After my sickness had faded Leo and I had gone out Wensday to the movies. The more time i spent with him the more, i began to like him. Running up to me firday he looks like he's contemplating saying something, stopping I turn on him "Leo spit it out, your like killing me with the look on your face" taking a deep breath he shoots out the words 100 mph it was almost hard for me to catch up "Wouldyouliketobemygirlfriend?". Standing there like and idiot I'm frozen to my spot in he hallway "S-sure" stuttering he smiles "great, see you for lunch" giving me a peck on the cheek i blush as he heads back the way he came; well that was odd. I couldn't believe it he actually asked me out whoa, i'd always doubted weither i would ever get asked out, there wasn't anything extra ordinary about me as far as i could tell. Doing a fist pump i smile all the way to my launguage arts class.

*

For a week Leo and I had dated, I was on cloud nine, I had fallen in love, me Cassandra Rose; well I think I was anyway maybe Leo was my mate. Occasionally I saw Bane glaring at us both which was wierd but he never metioned anything, we just did our normal route it never changed.

*

Waking up Saturday morning Bane is hovering over me "holy shite! what the hell Bane" bursting out laughing I glare at him, controlling his fits of laugher he lays on my bed as I'm trying to convicing myself killing him is a bad thing. "Adam wanted me to wake you up we're going to the beach" yawning I stare at him like an alien "what time is it?" pulling out his iphone he flashes it at me, it read 2:30 "Oh" pulling myself off the bed I walk over to my dresser pulling out a bikini and some shirts and a loose tee.

Heading into my bathroom I change, also combing out the tangles in my hair and brushing my teeth. Grabbing a bang I throw in my phoen money, ipod, sunscreen and keys to the house. "Ready?" "as I'll ever be" Supressing another yawn i stumble my way downstairs. We were taking 3 cars since most of the pack were coming; it was me, Rachael, leo, Bane, and a girl named Kaylee along with Adam and Aunt Karen in one car and the other of the pack in the other cars.

Taking a seat beside Bane, leo took his place on my other side, as Racheal and Kaylee got the back. Pulling out my ipod touch, I slipped one of my earbuds in sharing the other one with Bane as we played fruit ninja, arguing with Bane about who got the highest points, Leo starts to kiss my neck. "Come on Leo not now" I mummer shyly "oh come on everybody knows we're dating bae chill" tickling me he pulls me onto his lap, trying to continue my game with Bane, Leo interupted every minute, he was acting like a jealous as*. What the heck, giving up I hand Bane my ipod who had a glare at Leo, giving Leo my attention he quit being to buggy, sighing i feel something land in my hair no doubt from Racheal, shaking it out the piece of paper falls out just as another one threads itself into my hair.

Whipping myslef around i glare at Racheal "listen b*tch, if you don't quit i swear to god tomorrow morning you'll wake up bald" I spat venomisly, after that Racheal just gaped and quit the paper ball throwing.

Arriving at the beach, everybody spilled out of the cars, grabbing the skim board from the back, setting my stuff by Auntie, I pull of my short and shorts revealing my, black and white binkini it had a red star on the side of the bottoms and fit me like a glove revealing some of my curves. Bane and I head towards the shore, teaching me how to use the board I try unsuccessfully, working at it for 30 minutes Leo and Racheal come and pull us away from each other just as I was begining to actually do good. Walking with Leo over to the area where they were playing beach volley ball, we join in, strolling down the beach, we walk past Racheal and Bane in a hot make out session, we find a secluded spot and sat on the giant rock. Pulling me toards him he kisses me placing his hands on my hips pressing me to him as we began to get more intense.

Trying to undo the bows of the bottom sides of my bikini, I push him away "what the hell Leo" "oh come on Cass nobody can see us" pulling me toawrd him againt he locks me in an iron grip "stop" I mummer against his persistent kisses trying to force him away once more, except he would move "stop Leo" pushing harder I slap him as he lets me go "what the hell is your problem, I said no" "oh please everybody knows how fake you are, your should be greatful I'm even dating you much less kissing you" rolling his eyes he going form being sweet to being an as*.

"Wait, I thought you liked me?" I whisper looking at him shocked "everybody knows your just a good f*ck, your not really worth anything" he replies arrogantly shaking my head I can feel the tears coming, "no", I whisper shaking my head furiously "yep, your just a deperate little, nobody, I couldn't love you if I tried" advancing foward he stops directly in front of me, I back hand him hard.

Backing away I sprint down the beach heading for my stuff, holding onto everything inside, I beg for the string in me heart to hold it together, but I was slowly losing my composire his word repeating in my head over and over and over again they just wouldn't stop. Slowlying down to a jog I grab my bag from beside Aunt Karens chair, slipping on some dark sungalsses I grab the keys to Adams car the we took that was currently the camero. "Where are you going"? Adam asks as i grab my things "don't feel well" i mummer hurriedly before running to the car, before he could ask more.

Starting the car i peeled out of the parking lot, heading onto the highway doing 85. Thats when the tears came, he used me, like a tissue I don't know if i was heart broken or in shock maybe both but none the less I knew almost every word out of his mouth was right, I really was nothing a nobody. Would i ever find someone to love me my whole world had just came crashing down and i was underneath the dubrie.

vote comment read

thankx a mill dudes

-rox