Chapter 4 - The Video Message

KARLSTEN POV

Finally now I'm alone and I roamed around Ette's penthouse for the first time I admired its beauty. Everything is white and very sophisticated in my eyes.

There is a large roof terrace can be accessed from the living room. The kitchen is very stylish and equipped with top gear integrated high-quality Siemens appliances. The master bathroom has a built in Jacuzzi separated from the bathroom. The upper floor contains another bedroom with a skylight view. I bet it's fantastic at night.

After familiarizing myself I checked the enveloped once again. I plugged in the flashdrive and wait for it to download I was surprised seeing video files. I read the first file named watch this No. 1 so I went to sit by the couch and play it.

(VIDEO PLAYING)

Hey my stranger husband! Done ogling the penthouse yet? (Ette giggled)

I can't help but chucked seeing how her voice made me loosen up my dull emotion.

"Everything here is great Kitten." I talked to her as if she is really here.

As you got all the access in my things including my walk-in closet better make sure not to be pervert and thinking nasty thoughts about me. Are we clear Mister or else I will whack your head when I get back. (She placed a hand on her hip)

"You don't have any idea what I can do to you Kitten." I gulped seeing how sexy her gesture was.

The closet is equipped with a safe vault ; the code is 24631. You will find a white button at the upper right corner at my hanged clothes. Inside the vault is where all about the Company's clients and recent contracts including the agreement with the land developer. I also put in the names of the employees and even the humans I turned. (Her face turned red from embarrassment)

"You don't have to blame yourself Kitten." I scolded like a child as if she's listening for real.

Also there's a secret storage door for the bags I often use. It's just for emergency purposes just make sure the temperature sets at 1.0 to 6.0 °C with maximum periods of 35 and 42 days respectively I'm sure you know about this. It's located by the stairs and the button is between fourth and fifth steps. (She leaned on the chair)

I followed her direction and the storage door opened with little smoke coming from the cold temperature.

The upper room is my own control system for surveillance to the building and my office. Since I'm not here most of the time I have to know what is going on with the Company. With regards to the Company profile Louise will be there to guide you use my phone to call her by the way she knows your real name. I know you can do this Karl I believe in you. (She smiled)

The way she boosts me somehow made me feel light hearted. Yeah I can --- no we can do this Kitten.

I have one more video left for you to watch. Open the next one when you finally get around the Company. Oh and be the best intimidating and authoritative Boss that's how the employees knew me so you have to do the same. (She winked and I chuckled on her actions)

"I already did that part Kitten." I whispered smiling.

I'll talk to you soon again stranger! Good luck on your first day! (She sends me flying kiss that literally made me jump on my seat to catch it)

(END OF VIDEO)

"I miss you kitten. Where are you now?" I whispered after it stops.

A big part of me wants her so bad to come back here but we have missions to do. So I just stay on the fact that I'm going to see her even on camera makes me feel better. Now I have less than an hour to prepare and call Ette's secretary. I picked up Ette's phone and scanned the particular name.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Louise: Hello? (Her voice sounded unsure)

Me: Hi! This is Mr. Schultz. (I introduced myself)

Louise: Mr. Schultz! I have been expecting your call. Mina told me about your arrival. (Her tone changed to enthusiastic)

Me: That's' great. (I nodded absentmindedly)

Louise: Do you need me to call a taxi or I need to pick you up at the airport? (She seems rattled)

Me: You don't have to I'm now in the penthouse. Will it be okay if you can drop by here and bring the files I needed? (I heard car horns from the background)

Louise: Can I come after twenty minutes? I'll just have to pick up something from the shop. I hope you don't mind Mr. Schultz. (She seems nice)

Me: Sure. I also have meeting set to all the employees in half hour I want to talk and meet you beforehand. It will be handy for me if you're there. (I expected her to say yes though)

Louise: I will be there. (She affirmed)

Me: Very well thank you. I will see you soon then! (I call out)

Louise: Okay see you too Mr. Schultz. (We ended the call)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

After hanging up I read every file and memorized all the details. There's just one name that caught my attention before I could read any further the intercom ring up. I ordered the Front desk to send Ms. Stausen in few minutes later the private lift buzzed. I closed the laptop and put it back inside Ette's room using my speed.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine