Chapter 30 - The Awkward Moment

KARLSTEN POV

"Where is Alt--- I mean Elizabeth right now?" He whispered.

"She is actually waiting for me to give the signal I just had to notify Louise she is coming with my Master who happens to be Ette's father." I stated matter of a fact.

"I'll inform Louise about it while you get... her mother." He gave the heads up.

"Just tell her I'm going to get Althea to meet her and she already knew her real name." I instructed and he nodded.

I head back to the Barren and take Elizabeth and Andreas with me. Being a vampire we can feel her emotions and hear the beating of her heart. Soon we are already standing the outside waiting for the door to open.

"Just a sec!" Louise yelled from inside.

"Elizabeth please calm your nerves down. Your heartbeat isn't helping a vampire like me." I advised her.

Andreas face filled with confusion but I just mouthed later. The door finally opened revealing Louise and Adrian I can see Louise and Elizabeth are somehow in trance.

"Louise... can they come in babe?" Adrian opened the door widely for us.

"Yes." She almost whispered.

Elizabeth stood frozen and I literally have to push her to move. Andreas on the other hand is studying Adrian so I cleared my throats that caught their attention.

"Louise I want to introduce you to Ette's father, Andreas Meyers." I introduced them so they will somehow be comfortable with each other.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Meyers." Louise politely shakes hand with Andreas.

"Same here Louise it was nice to finally meet you just call me Andreas or Uncle." Andreas take her hand with double meaning.

"So uhmm... what brings you here?" Louise stared at him confused but still not breaking eye contact with her Elizabeth. 

"There's something we need to talk to you about." Andreas turned to speak this time.

"If this concerns the test earlier then I'm all ears have a seat please." She gestured the lounge.

We all launched to the living room and waited for all of us to seat. This is going to awkward situation for them Louise talking to Althea not knowing it was actually her birth Mother. Their first meeting is their ignorance about them being related and now... Guess we just have to wait and see.

"Louise they came here to actually tell you that the blood was not for testing a vampire's venom." Adrian helped on the topic.

"What? I don't understand if it's not for that then what is it for?" Louise tone laced with curiosity.

"Louise be open-minded just like you did last time when you knew about us." I added in.

"Okay." Her tone is more like questioning.

"Louise do you believe in Witches?" Andreas made the call.

"Vampires exist and seeing all of you standing and talking to me I guess I have to believe it too. Why and how is this related to the blood testing?" She keeps throwing questions.

"We will answer your questions one by one so stop rambling and listen." I order her calmly.

"Fine." She stayed silent afterwards.  

"You see thousand years ago a witch was killed by a certain vampire and for that the two year old child was taken away from her mother." Elizabeth begins.

"That is so horrible! How can a vampire killed a witch? What did the witch do that angered the vampire or is it the other way around?" She can't help but talk.

"The witch was revived because of a spell by her own father but apparently all her memory was gone including her child and gave her new identity. They managed to help the witch to gain all her memory back with the help of Andreas." Elizabeth continued with the story.

"Meaning the witch recognized her long lost daughter?" Louise pries again.

"In deed." Elizabeth looked at her motherly.  

"The child was sent to human world it was hard to find her... so to do that she performed a spell using a blood." Elizabeth slowly opened up to her.

"That's great news! Now I understand why you needed a human blood but why did you lie to me about it Karl you could have just told me you know. " She tried comprehending.

"I chose not to since we really don't know who could it be." I picked up an honest replied.

"I guess that will be much better. The child back then is too young to remember everything. She might think that it's just a dream poor child." Louise touched her heart.

"That is why Andreas is here to help the child. He can travel time with her so we can convince her that what we are saying is true." I pointed my direction to him.

"So you're saying it to me because you found out who the witch is and the child?" Her face lies with excitement and anxiety.

"Yes we did." I acknowledged.

"Who is the witch? Can I meet her?" She somehow put an interest on everything we said. 

"It's... me. I am the witch Louise and my daughter's name is Angeline Saunders." Elizabeth said between pause.

"Tell me how I can help you and your daughter to reunite. Your daughter needs to know this and deserve it both of you have lost not only a memory but also a chance to be together." Louise gave out a very excited tone.

"That is why they are here Louise." Adrian grabbed her hand.

"Then what are we waiting for sitting here and talking when we actually have to go and get this Angeline girl?!" She exclaimed standing up.

Her expressions and the way she acted were just like Elizabeth earlier when she was rushing me in. I can really see their resemblance and now I just noticed they have the same eye colors.

"We didn't have to go that far babe." Adrian held her shoulder.

"Why?" She really still can't get it.

"Because... we are actually talking to Angeline Saunders right now." I helped her try to figure out.

"Wait... Althea is... Angeline? She is the daughter's witch?" Louise totally dumbfounded.

I was close to getting impatient with all of them giving her hints. So I blurted it out and say the right words.

"No... Althea's real name is Elizabeth before she lost her memory. Her daughter Angeline is actually... you Louise. You are Angeline Saunders." I filled in the gap and she was speechless.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine