Chapter 17 - The Sneaking Out

KARLSTEN POV

The office hours ended now I'm heading to the penthouse when Louise called me.

(PHONE CONVERSATION)

Me: Louise what is it? (I picked up soon as her name registered)

Louise: There is a slightly problem Karl I can't come tonight the asshole just locked me up in my flat! Even my windows are sealed from outside. Can you believe him?! (Her voiced sounded mad)

Me: What?! Why?! (I couldn't help but chuckled)

Louise: He was following me like a crazy prick! Ever since this whole Chosen thing started I can't do anything he said it's for my own safety! (She exasperatedly said)

Me: Where is he now? (I touched the bridge of my nose)

Louise: He started packing at his place and said we will start living together from now on. HE IS DAMN CRAZY FOR ME TO AGREE ON IT! (She yelled)

Me: Relax I can hear your heartbeat from here. (I hope so does)

Louise: I'm trying but he is really trying my patience! Are vampires are really crazy when it comes to their Chosen? (She voiced out)

Me: Hey! I'm one of them let's just say he is trying to protect you and a whipped vampire. (I chuckled)

Louise: More like possessive psycho vampire. (She commented dryly)

Me: What time is he coming back? (I checked the time)

Louise: He said tomorrow. (I can see her rolling her eyes)

Me: Good now you need to prepare we still have a night to do our plan. Before you know it we are back here. Be there in like ten minutes. (I dictate brotherly and cut the line)

(END OF PHONE CONVERSATION)

Tonight I'm going to take her to the Club since we made this agreement I know this will freak out Adrian but we have to do this. Soon as I reached her apartment we wasted no time and teleported in our destination. I made sure to place the device on her earrings that I can use for later.

"You can do this and no need for you to be nervous." I encouraged her.

"Yeah what more can they do to me? I'm human and not a vampire." She headed to the street.

"Find the woman that matches the description I gave you." I ordered in business tone like.

"Let's get this show over done with." She tried to smile.

"Ready?" I'm going to bit her neck slightly.

"Will it hurt?" She tensed up.

"Like a needle but you will not bleed heavily." I made her aware.

"Okay." She breathed heavily.

I sank my fangs enough to draw blood since I can control my blood lust it was easy for me to do it. As soon as she started bleeding I compelled her to be scared and run a little that way the Hunters will think it's not a prank.

"HELP!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" She began screaming.

I saw about ten Hunters coming out and I left her as soon as they came to rescue her. I watched as they help her gets inside the Club while the rest of the Hunters are out to hunt me but I'm smart enough to lose them. I trailed my scents to the other direction after I was satisfied with the distance I used the oil and head to back the penthouse.