Chapter 26 - The Restoration Process

KARLSTEN POV

After paying the snacks we proceed at the back of the store and teleported.

"You're back in time." Ava acknowledged us.

"How did it go?" I nod in return.

"Althea is on the couch sleeping I don't know how far I managed we will know once she wakes up." She began losing her balance.

"Here Avs take this I can see you're worn out." Ette handed her the bags.

"Thanks Ette I might need to regain my energy the procedure drained me." She fainted and I caught her just in time.

Since both of them are unconscious Regan carried Althea's body while I did to Ava. We placed them carefully on the bed Regan head to Althea's side while Ette and I went to the book shelves again. We waited for the two ladies to wake up or even at least Althea I am almost growing impatient when suddenly Althea stirred.

"Hi." Regan initiated the talk. 

"Hey." Althea's voice comes out hoarse.

"Here drink some water." Ette gave her water.

"Thanks." She drinks the whole bottle.

"You feel better? Did Ava freshen up your memory?" I couldn't take the waiting period.

"Yes." She hand the water over to Apprentice.

"Please tell us what particularly you remember." I cut in.

"Ava was right there was a spell casted on me actually a lot. There are Identity Theft Spell, a Protection Spell and Truth Spell my name is Elizabeth Saunders and definitely a witch with a younger sister." She got different emotions that I can detect.

"How about the part you were killed? Can you tell me or describe him or her?" My anticipated mind said.

"No I can't Karlo." She suddenly became upset.

I let go about the name she gave me since we have more important matters to talk to than my name. 

"It only means we need the latter option." Ette intercepts.

"Ette I need to ask you something." She seems anxious this time.

"What is it Althea?" Ette moved closer to her.

"Please call me Elizabeth. Anyway you told me I belonged to your ancestor that means there's a possibility you know where my sister could be." Her tone sounded lost.

"What is your sister's name?" Ette popped the question.

"Here name is... Eloise Saunders." Her facial expression showed happiness.

"She is Eloise Meyers now because she got married to Andreas a vampire and they are my parents." Ette finally uncovered the truth.

"Ohh Good Lord! You are my sister's daughter? My niece. My family." Althea hugged Ette that caught her off guard.

"Guess I am." Ette hugged her back but I can feel her hesitation.  

"Where is your mom? Please take me to her I wanna see her." She started rambling.

"Calm down please I can take you there with Apprentice Regan and Ava but there is a problem." Ette tried to ease her.

"What is it?" Althea paused.

"The thing is you are a Hunter and the Clan including the guards on the Barren will be alarmed and alerted." I pointed the fact.

"Oh yeah I forgot how about your father? Can he orb here and take your Mother or vice versa?" She stopped and thought of it.