Chapter 29 - The Witch's Daughter

KARLSTEN POV

"Excellent! Who among the tubes matched the spell?" I exclaimed.

"A girl named... Louise." She cleared her throat.

"It's her?" I confirmed and she nodded.  

"No wonder why Ette trusted her and legally she is her cousin." Regan placed a hand on his chin. 

"So can you help me get her Karl?" Elizabeth's hopeful tone.

"You already met her she is the girl I claimed to be my sister and showed up at the club." I touched the base of my neck.

"Lorraine was her name right?" She fazed.

"Actually her real name is Louise sorry I forgot to tell you about it but proceed first to what you are saying." I corrected her.

"How did you convince her to do it?" Eloise said in a distance.

"I just had to lie and tell her it's just a test to know if she got my venom when I bit her." I shrugged my shoulder.

"It was you who bit her that night?!" Elizabeth yelled at me.

"Will you calm down woman? Yes it was me because of our plan to get around the club without getting caught." I told her the truth.

"Did you compel her to do everything that night?" Her voice is calmer now.

"Partially yes just let me explain before you lash out on me." I felt intimidated by her piercing stare.

"You have exactly five minutes before I cast a spell on you." She threatened me.

"Louise agreed with my plan because she knows why I had to do it. I told her about my mission just like I did with the rest of you." I started.

"Karlsten you have strict order to Countess not to tell about this." Andreas creased his brows.

"I know but we are running out of time and the execution is tomorrow. I have to go with my gut if I didn't probably we are not here right now." I reasoned out.

"Elder has a point Master I'm sure Countess Belona will understand this." Regan defended me.

"So continue... I wanna know this ridiculous story about my daughter." Elizabeth went back to our main topic.

"I partly compel her to act like she was really attack by a vampire and gave a fake name. Now I believe you know the rest of it." I paid attention to her.

"I'm sorry I overreacted it's just a mother's instinct to protect their children." She suddenly lowered her voice.

"I understand." I nodded in agreement.

"What is your next move since you knew it's her?" Regan's voice filled with mix emotions.

"Go to Louise I meant Angeline and tell her everything." Elizabeth grabbed my hand.

"Elizabeth I don't think it's a great idea we can't just barge in at her house telling her you are her Mother. If my theories are correct Louise probably doesn't have any memories of her past life. She believed she's human and brought up by her known parents." I carefully chose my words not to hurt her feelings.

"But I am her Mother!" She suddenly raised her voice.

"I get that but we need some proof that she was adopted or if anything that can help your claim. Is there any testament saying about her adoption?" My smart come back.

"You are right she might not believe me but you on the other hand is different story." She pointed at me.

"Fine I will convince her and bring you and Andreas so he can do the same process to Louise. Since we are talking thousand years ago the Orphanage was probably long forgotten and don't exist anymore but I'm warning you Elizabeth your daughter is a tough shell like you." I hesitantly agreed.

"She's my daughter we have the same genes." She affirmed proudly.

"Before you do that I need to make another spell again it's a binding spell since our bond was gone and that's the only way she will recognize me." She stopped me on my tracks. 

"Guess that's my cue to get the ingredients." Regan rose from his seat.

"You don't have to Regan I only need both of our blood to do it." Elizabeth stopped him.

"That's the best relieving words I heard." Regan earns a slap on his shoulder from Elizabeth.

"Say another word or I will cast a spell on you instead of." Elizabeth threatened her and Regan went stiff.

"I need to leave and tell her how the test went." I break the silence.

"Not yet I need to finish the binding spell then I am coming with you." She insisted.

"How long before the spell actually works?" I got intrigued.   

"Every spell works the moment you finish reciting it." Eloise whispered since Elizabeth is too occupied.

I gave her a nod while she proceed to the table once again and do the spell. The bowl illuminated with red smoke.  

"Let's go. The spell already worked." She hurriedly said.

"Wait! I need you to stay here first and wait for my cue to come with Andreas. I just need to notify her about your arrival Andreas needs her approval and she is still not aware of who you really are." I suggest to make them prepare.

"Right. Thank you." She agreed and hugged me. 

"That was family do right?" I hugged her back.

In matter of minutes I texted Louise I'm on my way to her place. Now we need to face Adrian and I just hope he isn't going to freak out. We decided that for now only Elizabeth and Andreas can tag along it will be more logical since Andreas can travel time so it will be easy for Louise to be convinced. I teleported first then I will just link them after I notified their arrival. I showed up on the living room where I saw Adrian and Louise climbing down the stairs.

"Karl! How was the test? Did you find something odd?" Louise started babbling.

"Babe can I talk to Karlsten for a minute about this...test." Adrian stetched the last word.

"But I wanna know it too!" Louise insisted.

"Don't worry babe we will let you know please?" He placed his hand on her cheek.

"Fine but don't beat up Karl for that I mean it." Louise pointed a finger at him.

"I'll try not to." Adrian partly agreed.

"Promise me." Louise stern tone.

"Okay babe." Adrian defeated voice.

Louise pecked his lips and left to go the kitchen and gave me a smile.

"You're so whipped." I can't help but laughed at him.

"Don't you dare change the topic! What the hell you needed her blood sample?" He balled his fist.

"I don't want Louise to hear this not before I tell you let's go outside." I motioned my head.

He followed silently and once we are sure she's busy I detailed everything bits by bits.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine