Chapter 20 - The Right Claim

KARLSTEN POV

Just as I was about to open the storage room Ette appeared in front of me.

"Kitten I have missed you." I hugged her tight.

"I miss you too stranger." She returned the act with same force.

"Where have you been?" I touched her face lovingly.

"Ava and I have been trying to track down a certain Hunter but we failed. I didn't tell you earlier because then you will decline your mission. Please don't be mad." She started to sob.

"Kitten I can never be mad at you but promise me next time when something like this happen, please tell me." I soothe her.

"I will." She nodded and I captured her lips.

I started kissing her slowly and later on came stronger I placed my tongue on the tip of her lip and she denied entrance so I pinched her butt. I made that as an escape to devour her tongue and we began fighting for dominance.

"You don't know how I badly missed you so Kitten." I whispered as I run my lips to her neck.

"Me too." Ette responds huskily.

I stopped for a moment and saw the claim I made to her that night.

"I love to see my claim on your neck." I licked her claimed mark.

"I would have love to claim you too Karl but I can't yet." She arched her neck more to give me access.

"I know but I want to claim you the right way this time." I gave her a lustful stare.

"Claim me Karl made me yours tonight." She matched my intense gaze.

"I am always yours Kitten." I breathlessly replied.

Once again I pulled her lips on mine and our soft kisses turned to hunger and full of passion. I made my way to her neck and caress her mark with my tongue while she moaned. Good thing we are vampire and the pieces of clothing we have are now laying on the floor. We ended the night making love over and over since vampire has a high stamina. We only stopped when the sun is already shinning. Finally she is mine and it was the best sex of my entire life. 

"I love you Kitten." I held her close to me.

"I love you too Stanger." She pecked my lips.

Damn this woman is giving me hard time controlling my urge. Since we have a lot to discuss I need to forget about my growing needs for a while. 

"Kitten as much as I would like us to continue we need to talk." I pulled away from her kiss.

"I know and I'm excited to hear about your first day at the Company." She gave a glowing smile.

"Well..." I sighed and told her everything.

I started from the day I arrived and taking Louise sister to the Frontier, finding out about Louise as Adrian's chosen, meeting the Hunter's daughter and lastly the plan that me and Louise agreed upon.

"I told you to keep her safe not bit her!" She smacked my arm.

"I didn't know you like it rough Kitten." I tried to tease her.

"Don't play that card on me I specifically told you---" She started again but I cut her off.

"She is fine. My fangs didn't reach any of her veins I made sure of that don't worry. Besides Adrian already gave me a mouthful and even punched me." I complained like a child.

"You deserve it anyway I will give Louise my own rants when I see her." Ette began standing up.

"Are you ready to face Louise do you think we should wait? Her Chosen is connected to Margo and we don't wanna risk him knowing anything." I followed her.

"Yeah you're right we need to be meticulous on this for the meantime don't let her know I am here yet." She went to her closet this time.

"Where are you going Kitten? Come back to bed please." I grabbed her hand.

"I want to take a shower and meet this Althea woman you are saying." She turned her head on me.

"Am I sensing jealousy? Come on Kitten she is an older woman and can never pass your beauty." I honestly stated.

"You're 681 years old and she can definitely pass your age standards." She really does sound insecure.

"Listen to me you are my Chosen and I will never find any interest to anyone. You are the only woman I will ever love. Should I start showing you again how much I adore you and how much you affect me?" In a flash I have her in my arms making sure to press myself to her harder.

"For god sake! You have it again aren't you tired yet?" She blushed deep red.

"Nope not at all." I carried her back at bed when the something fell down from the bedside table.

"Karl where did you get this?" She placed the book on her lap.

"I found it at the Archer's club. This is the only thing I can take and catches my attention." I spoke with sincerity while she scans it.

"Why does Mom's former name is in this list it doesn't make sense." She pointed the Saunders.

"It belongs to the Hunters and Mallory was the leader. Maybe while he was plotting his revenge he accidentally wrote it?" I creased my brows.

"Can you seek Dad or Mom's opinion about this? I can't tell them yet about my fake death otherwise Countess might take back all the conditions we agreed." She logically thought.

"Anything for you Kitten earlier you mentioned about tracking a Hunter why?" My mind picked up our last conversation.

"Because that Hunter is involved to the accident where Louise parents was in. Please don't tell her yet not until I have further evidences. I discovered it while I'm making background checked on her. I really can't understand Karl why I have a feeling of protecting her." She opened up.

"Maybe that book will help us and this Althea woman. Are you getting my point now Kitten?" I pointed to the book.

"Yes, I do." She nodded and returned the book on its place.

"Good. Now since you're already here you can run your company again since it's draining my energy with all those human works. I will face them while you do all the decisions without anyone's knowledge. Sounds fair Kitten?" I gave a deal.

"I knew you would say that. I agree but you have to let me go search this Hunter okay?" She compromised.

"As long as you keep your thoughts open with me so I know you are safe." I placed my own bargain.

"Deal Stranger." She pecked my lips and we're back on kissing each other.

Ette was first to pull away since she needed me to run down the agreement I made with Adrian. We finally come up with a plan wherein Althea will not have any other choice but agree.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine