Chapter 32 - The Biggest Revelation

KARLSTEN POV

We stayed rooted on our seats and it was Louise who finally broke the silence.

"Althea I mean Elizabeth please take me to Raymund now I wanna interrogate him myself about my parent's death." She speaks while balling her fist.

"I will take you there but if we do this we better do it my way. I can't just let you go there with no plans at all." I gave rational argument with Louise.

"BUT HE KNOWS WHO KILLED MY PARENTS KARL I CAN'T JUST WAIT HERE!!" She started yelling and fuming.

"Louise you have to be rational about this. First, if you go there then he will find out you are Elizabeth's daughter that surely reminds you is your real parent. Second, taken the fact he knew the murderer did you even think it might lead to my fake death? Lastly, what if that person is the one who killed Elizabeth that caused you and your Mom's suffering? Are you willing to risk that because of your anger right now to be honest it's clearly and most likely can't help us." Ette finished her statement without a pause.

"I'm sorry for yelling. You are right I was being unreasonable and didn't think clearly." Louise lowered her temper.

"It is not me who you need to apologize for Lou." I noticed Elizabeth was now gone.

Louise suddenly tensed up and saw the seat was now unoccupied then we heard the elevator pinged. We can tell Elizabeth is hurting inside knowing her own daughter didn't acknowledge her or accept the fact she is her real mom.

"Where is Alth---I meant Elizabeth going?" Louise bolted up on her seat.

"She probably will go to the Club and question him herself if you want to fix your relationship with your real mother you better go follow her right now." Ette advised her.

Before we knew it she rushed to the elevator trying to make it stop. Since it will take time we just proceed to the control room and told Louise where Elizabeth is heading.

"She's going to the main lobby." Ette pointed on the screen.

"Come on let's catch her downstairs." Ette departed and I followed them.

Good thing the office hours ended four hours ago and no employees can see us. Elizabeth was about to ride a taxi when Louise screamed her name. We let them have their talk privately but having vampire senses is close to impossible.

"Elizabeth where are you going?" Louise stopped her from getting in.

"I'm going to find answers for your parent's death and demand Raymund to tell me the truth." You can detect her voice almost breaking. 

"You can't do that all by yourself!" Louise replied more like demanding.

"Young lady I don't like that tone I am still your mother whether you accept it or not." Elizabeth gave her a warning tone.

"I'm sorry for raising my tone but I just want to know how are you going to do that?" Louise admits her behaviour.

"I don't know maybe cast a spell, torture or kill him if that's the only way. Whatever it is don't worry I can manage myself I am a witch after all." Elizabeth hailed another taxi.

"What if Raymund killed you too like he did to my pare... them?" Louise sounded scared but carefully didn't say the word parent since it was a touchy subject.

"If I don't make it just bear in mind I did it because I care and love you from the bottom of my heart. I can die knowing you are safe and alive with the people I know who will protect and love you as much as I do." You can feel Elizabeth's word was like a goodbye.

"Please don't say that as if I am not going to see you again I just found out you're alive and I can't take it if you are going to leave me too. I need you to be here to guide me, see me getting married and having my own kids. Helping me raise them the way you did to me and most of all I need you Mom." Louise begged like a child and bawling her eyes out.

It didn't take long for Elizabeth to turn around and embrace her daughter for the first time. We can see them crying and to be honest it brings tear in my eyes knowing they are finally together. We made this as our cue to clear our throats.

"I hate to break up the bonding ladies but we all know we have planning to do.  Why don't we get back to Louise place and discuss this with the rest?" I broke their embrace.

"Thank you Karl, Ette." Louise hugged us first then Elizabeth followed.

If I was human I'd probably be run out of air because of these two women pressuring me. I hugged them back just enough for them to breath.

"You're welcome Lou and welcome to the family cousin." Ette gave a warming hug.

"Now are you both ready?" I pushed their shoulders a little so I can see them.

"Yes." They said in unison smiling.

Seconds top we reached Louise place since Apprentice Regan can't come in they decided to wait for our return. After a short invite from Louise we get in and started talking about out plan.

"Is everything settled now?" Andreas particularly observed the two women standing beside me.

"Yes Andreas by the way this is Ette's mother Eloise." I introduced them to everyone.

"Hi I'm Louise I mean Angeline. Sorry I'm still not use to my real name it's my pleasure to meet you too Aunty." Louise sheepishly introduced herself.

"It's okay I'm also on the same boat as you are." Eloise hugged her instead of.

"I guess the trip helped you a lot but we are curious to know who convinced you and who is she?" Adrian stares at me then to Ette.

I mentally slapped my forehead they are the only ones who wasn't formally introduced yet.

"I am Ette, Karl's chosen. I know you have a lot of questions so I'll let Karl explain it." Ette gave me a "you're on it".

"I'll tell you while travelling." I particularly said to Adrian and he nodded.

"There are just two things that's been on my mind where is my father and who is he?" Louise suddenly gazes to Elizabeth.  

"Oh...yes of course." Elizabeth then shifted her eyes to Regan.

"Oh god!! I'm so sorry Regan I don't mean to be rude I am so inconsiderate you're my Mother's Chosen. I'm very sorry." Louise gasped.

"It's okay Lou---Angeline. We will all find out eventually and to make you feel better I wanna know it too." Regan is really brave for doing this.

"Are you sure you wanna hear this Regan?" Elizabeth tone is filled with concerned.

"Yes. I wanna know everything." Regan nodded.

"Since it's settled can you tell me what his name mom?" Louise pleaded holding her mother's hand.

"He was a human named Augustus McKinley and the first man I loved." Elizabeth is fiddling her nails.

================================================================================================

Please don't forget to follow, leave a comment or votes in every Chapter ;)

Thank you so much!

••••• MJ Cristine