I own u

Jason

The next morning,I planned on how to handle the situation with that brunette.

I was now making a call for my boys to bring me the amount of money that was needed to buy selena from her parents.

Great right?

A knock was heard and I knew that it was the boys. I went to open the door for them and we shared a bro hug.

"So tell me what you need this money for Mccan." Mason my buddy asked.

"Ahh you know just going to get this brunette so she can satisfy my needs" I said while wiggling my eyebrows.

Mason and cole chuckled." You've got it bad there Mccan" cole stated.

"Hey now dont misunderstand me I said to satisfy my needs nothing more nothing less."

"Wateva you say there my friend" cole said. "I better go because if I stay one more fucking second i'll snap"

+++

After a long drive to selena's house I finally got there, I parked my car at the drive way got out of my car. I walked up to the door and knocked.

I waited patiently for 5 fucking minutes. A man opened the door. "May I help you" he asked.

Yeah you can, you know I come here to buy your daughter to make her my sex toy but you old man are obviously going to take the offer.

What a pathetic man.

"Can I come in first then we can discuss business" I decided to go against the words I was going to say.

He opened the door alittle bit more and stepped aside so I can come in, I walked in and he told me to sit which I did.

" Well are you going to talk or no" he asked irritated.

Nigga dont know who the fuck I am.

"I came here to take your daughter to work with me. You will not be able to see her or talk to her because im giving you 2 million for that what do you say"

"What?2 million dollars...take her,I just want the money"he said.

Oh-kay then

"She'll be here in 13 minutes or so" he said.

"Okay.."I trailed off.

15 minutes later

I was having a conversation with Mrs Gomez until the door opened and selena walked in.

She looked at me and her expression was written 'what the fuck'.

"Selena pack your things...you are moving with the sir here" maddie said.

"What you cant do that this is my home too" selena raised her voice alittle.

"Oh but I can now move your ass to your room and pack every single thing of yours...."

She walked to her room and packed and came back...with tears on her eyes.

"You know I never thought you hated me this much but now I kno-"

"-oh please spare me your pathetic speech...sir you can take her she is all yours" Rechardo said(selena's dad).

I went to selena and helped her to my car. I drove off.

The car ride was silent. But I couldn't care less I was listening to my music..

When I got to my house. Selena was pretty impressed. She said it was beautiful and all that crap. You know what girls say.

"Okay now you'll have to listen to me....the are rules around here. 1:you do what I say. 2: every morning you will clean this house. 3: you will pleasure me when I want.4:you just be my maid my slave and my what I want you to be.... I own you. You follow the rules we wont have a problem." I said.

"I will not pleasure you...im not a slut"

"Ah but thats where you wromg. Youu are my slut..slut"