29

J A S O N

"Stay here. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Oh and theres crutches in the storage room." I told her. I closed the door before she could throw a fit about how I could have told her earlier.

I just wanted to torture her. It was not nice. I mean I had to clean her fucking mess now I have to go buy her...the girls shit.

Went I got to the shopping center, I took the list from my pocket.

• clothes (that you think I like and will
Make me feel comfortable)-no
Girlie shit.

• snickers.

• pads

• perfume

• underwears (no things that go
Make me uncomfortable)

snapbacks.

Thank you.

• junk food. Please.

««««««««««««««

By an hour I was done with everything, some people were complementing me on how I'm such a good boyfriend. I just flashed a smile.

I'm not afraid of shopping for girls shit. What's there to be ashamed off, I truly don't get it.

The only shit I didn't buy was clothes, we go do that next week. Yeah we. As in her and me.

I'm glad she wasn't those awkward girl that will be scared to write pads.

I drove back home. I went in and opened the door to find Selena sleeping on the couch.

At least she was in one place and the house looks fine. I went to her room to put her shit down.

I took out a chocolate and went downstairs to watch a movie. Kind of like passing time so the dudes can come home.