36

Hey, sorry for the delay...just thought I could take a break from wattpad to study, cause it was making wack honestly.

Are you a Belieber??

Are you a selenator??

Leave a comment below

J A S O N

Ugh, I know I have to apologize but that will be killing my ego. But I guess what I did was wrong.

As I sat there with my hands on my face in my dark room. I started thinking about how Selena was beaten by her parents and honestly that they sold her to me, it means that she hasn't been treated well.

Oh so he is smart.

I shake my head in disapproval to my conscious. I mean like really that it always have to have a smart remark, it's annoying.

Glad you find me entertaining.

Annoying you fucktard, annoying.

Anyway as I was saying....it wouldn't take a genius to know that the word I called was used often in her past. So now I can go and apologize.

I stand up and make my way to her room, hearing them laugh makes me jealous, I mean come on even Victor is making her laugh and here I am making the girl cry.

I open the door and they all fall silent, their smiles that were on their faces a minute ago is washed off. Selena being chilling huffed and turn around facing away from me.

Fuck well this is starting off well.