17

S E L E N A

I stared blankly at the person at the door. My mind wasn't functioning. It was blank.

I was emotioneless.

"What?" I said with no trace of emotion in my tone.

"What are you doing" the person asked. I shrugged "what does it look like I'm doing"i asked Back.

This ain't me talking. Selena doesn't talk like this. That's because I'm long gone. My demons have taken over.

"jason!?" the person yelled. "Yeah?" another person's voice answered. "Come here, you gotta see this and stop it"

J A S O N

I ran upstairs cause the tone that Victor was using was urgent. I got there and saw that he was in selena's room.

I went in there. And what I saw was horrific.

A girl was sitting covered in blood. A chicken in her hands with no head. A blank expression on the face like the body was soulless. The girl happen to be Selena.

"What the...." I trailed off. what is happening.

"Okay now, she's scarring me" Victor mubbled.

"I'm not pathetic" Selena suddenly yelled scarring me and victor.

She's doing that thing again. That thing in which she speaks to herself.

"People do love me, I'm not useless. Look what you made me become... a fucking chicken murder. And...and I believe my parents do love me." she was sobbing uncontrollably by now.

"No no no...dont make me cut myself. please." she begged.

What's going on. How the fuck do I even stop this. This girl has problems. Big problems. The same problems the have to do with those demons. The same problem that chaz experiences from time to time.

She was about to cut, and I know I had to step in and I did. I ran to her and took the scissor away from her and threw it to Vic. He caught it.

I grabbed selena's face. "Selena, sel. You there."i asked. Damn I'm pathetic.

Seriously I just had to ask that didn't i?

"Selena listen to me, you gotta go to you're happy place. Okay. Don't think about those voices in your head. Listen to my voice." I said softly looking at her eyes that had no emotions whatsoever.

Our doctor told me to do this with chaz if he goes through his episodes.

"You are not pathetic, you aren't useless okay" I told her softly.

" Okay honestly Jason what you doing holding my face like that. It's sort off uncomfortable". Selena said.

Victor groaned..

The only thing I could do was look at the girl in disbelief and say.." Wow fucking wow"