26

S E L E N A

Apparently I have Jason as my bitch for the day. Why?

Well I can't walk, nobody can take care of me but him. Why again?

Because the boys are out on a mission...something along the lines of getting their stolen guns.

Honestly I wasn't paying attention the Ice-cream I was eating was keeping me busy.

Jason was the only one who could stay. Now he has to take care of me.

.....no babe, in not having fun. Mr Killer decided that it would be extremely nice of him to starve me.

In so hungry right now...it ain't even funny.

"Jason...come on man, I haven't eaten since the boys left. and that was in the morning" I yelled at him.

He was sitting in the couch in front of me. Guess what he was doing?

Guess?

No...thats fine I was gonna tell you anyways.

He is eating...ribs. I'm a sucker for ribs. They smell good. My tummy has been grumbling since morning and now is about lunch time.

I tried crawling to the kitchen but Jason said...I quote "you do realise even if you crawl to the kitchen, you still too short to reach for the counters right?"

As much as I hate it. He was right...im too short.

"I told you I would serve you when it's necessary." he said watching whatever was on his phone.

He can't be serious."Can't you see its fucking necessary now...im Hungry out of my fucking mind. Can't you hear my stomach crying for food. Fuck I hate you. " I yelled.

"Yeah yeah whatever" he said in a bored and uncaring tone.

You do know you could just crawl to the kitchen and somehow manage to kneel on top of the chair and make food right, stupid. Inner me came up with a surprisingly clever idea...even if it mean I can break something else from my body.

Wow, it's times like this where I love you.

I know I'm awesome.

Cocky ass bitch.

You know it