25

S E L E N A

Owww...it hurts so bad.

What did you expect. Inner me said.

She doesn't give up does she.

Nah, babe you have to die first to get rid of me.

this shit hurts so bad.

Well, why you would you ride a scooter it the first place you dumpshit.

Well Jason was ignoring me and I don't like being ignored.

Well then deal with this shit.

I was starting to fell the pain real good and girll...it's nothing you would wanna go through.

"Hey Jason where you going....please help me." I yelled as he kept walking.

"Victor is the real doctor in the house, he should know how to help you" He said without a second glance. It's not like even gave me a first glance.

I looked at Victor with tears in my eyes, begging him to help me.

I shrugged. The hate this dude has for me. It's not healthy.

"Please" I said pouting my bottom lip out. He looked like he was fighting with himself whether he should help me or not.

He groaned walking towards me, picking me up. He carried me to the couch. He went to take his doctor's shit. after he came back he started fixing me up.

Well I don't know what he was doing but it looked like he knew what he was doing.

"There, now you owe me" he said. Putting back the shit that he was using back to the bag.

"Thank you Doc....it sounds funny..check, Dr Victor" I snickered a little.

"Ungrateful bitch" he said walking away.

"Thank you" I yelled.