30

S E L E N A

"Ryan she's gonna flip when she wakes up, man." I heard Chaz's voice.

What are this dudes up to. I mean I'm trying to sleep.

"Shhh, man you gonna wake her up"
Ryan said.

I opened one eye to find Ryan close to my face. "What are you doing" I questioned him, confused.

"Ohh nothing the was just..uhm rice in your face." He said, a little too quickly.

I nodded my head sitting up. "Hey there you guys" I greeted them, genuinely happy to see them.

Being stuck with Jason for the whole day makes you miss the boys. He's just so mean. Honestly he just loves being a pain in the ass.

But what can I do.

"How was Jason treating you, hopefully good" chaz said. Yeah good? Nah think again.

"Yeah me and sel had a great time together" jason replied while glancing at me giving me that smirk which spells -no good-.

I scoffed. "It was hell man, Jason really wanted me dead. No joke man. He didn't even wanna feed me." I complained.

Chaz and Ryan looked at jason clearly disappointed with his behavior. "What? I so gave her food, I even went shopping for you man. Give me a break. I cleaned up after your mess, hear me you mess. So please I was good as a good babysitter." jason defended himself, crossing his arms looking like a 9 year old.

"Well thanks for that, in grateful. But you wouldn't had to clean the mess if you just would've given me the fucking food " I copied his actions crossing my arms.

"Okay, I don't know whose side to take. Both of you are wrong" chaz said.

I am so not wrong.