6

S E L E N A

I was in the middle of my dream, where like I was about to steal a chicken but of course dude just had to wake me up..shouting yeah you heard me. Shouting that I get a shower cause we going somewhere.

I shot up because I was so angry at him, for waking me up. I don't like it, I was about to steal a chicken.

I took my pillow and went to his room cause he just got in it now. I found him there standing and hit him with a pillow.

Pawh

Pawh

Pawh

Pawh

Pawh,pawh,pawh.

Paw-

"Would you stop, why are you even hitting me" Jason shouted.

"I was about to steal a chicken in my dream you idiot" I screamed.

He went to his drawer ever so calm that it scared me. He took out a gun...?

Oh fuck I'm dying today. Damn I didn't even graduate.

"In sorry I promise I will behave just put the gun down, I still have to see Zac Efron. I still have to have 106 chickens and I still have to have sex and get married, oh oh and I still have to-" I was cut short by a shot gun. I flinched back. I checked myself to see if I have any wounds but no. So I looked up and saw that Jason shot his ceiling and his face was red from all the anger.

Bam

Bam

Bam

Bam

Bam,bam,bam

"What is happeng" Mason shouted followed by all the other boys starring with confused looks on their faces.