15

J A S O N

What was that?

No no no. What the hell was that. I'm taking her back. Yeah, definitely taking her back.

"You know what....im taking you back. You are annoying, you're insane man. I'm gonna go back home and you're gonna pack you're shit." I looked up at her and saw that she was crying.

Fucking cry baby. But nah ain't working with me.

"You can't do that" chaz said, clearly not happy with the news.

"Sorry to break it to you bro, but yeah I can definitely do that and more. Like put a fucking Bullet to her fucking stupid skull" I reminded him.

Chaz went up to her and hugged her. He looked up at me and shook his head.

"I don't wanna go back home, well not that I like it here, but it's better than home" she sniffed.

Yeah right, she definitely likes it here.

"Quack quack!" the chicken cried.

The chicken was in selena's hands, she was squeazing it. "I'm still hungry"

"Wow Jason you finally realized that she's a bitch and that she's a maniac. I gotta give it to ya bro I didn't think you'd realise" Victor interfered.

We were about to reach home and the van was quiet.

Thank god Selena didn't try to break the silence. Ryan took a turn and drove in our drive away, after opening the gate. Selena jumped out and ran.

Hopefully going to pack. We emptied the van and got inside. As I pass by the kitchen I see her there eating my fucking fried chicken.

I love chicken.

"Can't you like, I don't know.....kill your fucking chicken and eat it instead of my fried chicken" I yelled. she flinched.

"No I can't do that, that will mean that I'm basically killing the chicken"

Is she stupid or she's just messing with me. I heard Ryan chuckle. I turned to glare at him. "Sorry man but she's really cute and funny" he defended.

I looked back to Selena with her chicken which was trying to run away but she wasn't having it.

"Selena honestly stop harassing the chicken and go pack your shit" I said.

"Hhm that's right girl. Maybe I can have some peace and quiet in the house" Victor commented.