34

S E L E N A

Okay....that was low....even for justin. But I won't argue because I think I'm pathetic too, from time to time.

"You're so pathetic Selena, I wonder who the fuck will marry you. But I already know you will choose a scumbag. You know cause you're a scumbag." my mother said.

I really don't know where I went wrong, I mean really why am I hated so much. It's even worse that the hate is directly from my parents.

"I will not marry a scumbag" I say weakly.

I will marry a person who I love.

"Yeah right, than at least marry a rich person. I'm tired of this life"

Right. The money. She and dad had their time to make their own money, but no they decided to sit around and smoke.

"I will marry who ever I want"

Slap!

"You're pathetic"

I don't know why I'm being hated by them, but I really wanna find out one day.

I was in my bed eating chocolate, you know since Jason had bought them that day he went shopping. Hence why I didn't need to go to the kitchen.

"Hey" Victor said peeking from the door. I wiped the tears from my eyes quickly.

"You know I saw that you were crying it's clear as the day" he said inviting himself in.

"I was so not crying, my eyes were just...sweating" I said.

Okay really, that was just stupid

You're ass is stupid.

"You really thought I would fall for that" he asked, clearly in disbelief. "Even Chaz would have known that, that's just nonsense." he added.

"I hoped you would" I said." So why you here, not that I'm kicking you out or anything" I quickly added.

I mean I'm really surprised that he was here, the nigga hates my guts. Don't know why.

"I just wanted to apologize on Jason's behalf....even u felt tht one. Damn that dude can be rude when he feels like it."

Say what now, so be does have a heart.