9

JASON

I chuckled. Fuck this girl is mental.

"Honestly we don't have time for this, we gotta go. And Selena dude behave yourself okay." I told her, she looked like a rapper with how she was wearing. Cool.

Me and the boys prepared our weapons and put them in the van. In the van there were computers and couches to sit. It was like a house. It was big. It's also good for missions. It was like those vans which are houses. You feel me.

Of course you do.

Chaz got in first, then we followed. Selena chose to sit next to me.

Fuck my life.

S E L E N A

Silence.

That's one of the things I cannot handle. I mean like honestly in not one to be with too many people and stay silent. This boys are hopeless. They can't even entertain themselves. I mean come on, they are 5 boys but they don't know how to keep themselves entertained.

Wow.

"Soo....guys are yall gonna like talk or yall are gonna just sit there and stare at each other." I said.

Silence.

Okay, so they don't wanna talk. But fuck that's also one thing I hate. Being ignored.

"In the jungle, the mighty jungle...the lion...whats the lyrics again...the lion...ugh fuck it." I said to myself because no one was saying anything.

"Could you like...shut your mouth. you don't know how badly I wanna kill ya right now" Victor said.

Damn Nigga hates me for real. No kidding.

"Honestly Victor you hate me" I said while looking at him. Well I never wanted to be hated where I go because like honestly I thought that if I come here I won't have to go through hate. But I guess I was wrong.

"Isn't it obvious. Youre annoying I don't know why Jase decided to bring you here" he said and looked away.

Ouch. That hurt. I won't lie. It reminds me of my parents.

Worthless bitch

Stupid bitch

Useless idiot.

Slut.

I was trying very hard to block the demons out. "That was pretty harsh don't ya think" chaz finally said something. I was beginning to worry.

"She deserves it" he replied.

I leaned back on the couch. My mood was ruined. I took jason's fingers and began to play with them.