40

J A S O N

Satisfied with what I just did with Selena I go to my room.

Im tired. I got to shower and head straight to bed.

***
I woke up early. I put my clothes on and went to brush my teeth.

I have business to take care with the Russians. Those fuckers wanna execute me and take over my business.

Stupid fucktards. They will hear from me. Its not going to be easy to finish me. Im going to kill them all before they think of doing something stupid.

Oh well.

I went to my my office and made some calls.

"Jason they are here" victor said. He had a glint in his eyes, clearly he's over joyed about talking to this assholes.
No by talking I mean happy to kill this fucktards.

"Well what you waiting for Victor. Send our guest in." I said with a smirk on my face.

Seconds later our guest got in looking all confident.

Bitch please don't be so confident this is my house.

"Jason " Albert nodded his head as a way of greeting.

"Albert" I said making sure that he sees that i don't like him at all.

"Listen I want you to drop everything and give it to me. Clearly you too young and you don't know what you doing" Albert got straight to business.

Say what now.

You've got to be kidding me. Not to brag or anything but im the best in the world. My gang is the best. He's talking shit.

I took out my gun and shot him on the head with no hesitation at all.

What? He asked for it. I mean i was being rational here.

I heard a scream followed by a tray and glass.

Selena

"What the fuck are you doing here. Don't you know your place. Your arent supposed to be here. Just because we got intimate yesterday you think you can just walk in here like you own the place. Get the fuck out! Leav-"

Boom.!

I realized I've been shot by Albert's pet. I forgot he didnt come alone.

Didn't he see how i shot his boss. And he has the nerve to shoot me on my previous shoulder.

Bam!

Another shot. Victor shot the piece of shit.

"You're.. You're shot" Selena said with a trembling voice. She was also shaking. She made her way to where i was standing.

Now what does she want.

She touched my shoulder where i was shot.

"You need medical attention" she whispered.

"No shit sherlock" i said rolling my eyes.

What's wrong with you.