the bar girl

Jason

At night about to go to a club and get laid. What? A man has needs. I prepared myself to go to the club because damn im in the mood for it.

I got in the shower and did wateva a man does to stay clean and got out and dried myself. 'What to wear what to wear' I thought.

I got out what I was going to wear which is; sweat pants (grey) black V-shirt some earrings and my golden chain. I looked in the mirror and nodded to myself in approval.

Once I was done putting my cologne I went downstais to the kitchen and took my gun which was on the table. Gotta keep myself safe because im Jason Fucking MCcan.

I went out and locked the door. And went into my garage and took my SUV (AN: thats its right?) And drove off while playing young thug on my car..

++

20 minutes later i was now infront of the club, as I went in I was welcomed by sluts of the bar....I grabbed the girls and went to the bar. "What can I get you sir" a beautiful brunette said. " vodka and your name is" I asked.

What? Im just curious okay. She is beautiful and I like the fact that she isnt dressed as a slut.

"Selena, Selena gomez" she said as she gave me my vodka. The girls I brought here were starting to annoy me.

"Sexy, are you gonna take me with you tonight?" The girl asked AKA slut#1. I know I came here to get laid but this brunette was distracting me.

I shook my head and went for another vodka.

+++

After 1hr of drinkin I went to my car so I can wait for selena so I can follow her to her home...

I saw her as she closed the club and started walking down the street. Me following behind her...but I was far so she didnt see me. Which is great.

She finally stoped and walked in a small appartment.

I got out and went to her window and peeked through it and saw what seems like her parents.

"Wheres the money you made today you brat" her dad yelled a little.

N*gga WTF

"Dad, what I fucking make is MY money which I fucking worked for so now can you please leave me alone" said selena.

Mmmhh interesting.

"You dont talk like that to us" the lady said.

"Oh what huh or what you go beat me up again, nono or even better make me sleep outside again."

Dang

The lady slapped selena hard on the cheek and selena didnt flinch.

She must be used to it cause that was one hell of a slap.

Okay I've seen enough now.....

Now my plan is to come here tomorrow and buy selena....I dnt think her parents will have a prob with that, because it seems as if they like money and dont give a fuck about sel.

================================

New story....dang.

So what do you think about that huh.....I have to say that jason is insane and a stalker.

Vote if you like the Chapter. If you dont then dont vote.

Comment what you think.