42

S E l E N A

What to do. What to do.

Honestly it sucks sitting alone with your thoughts. Im still upset about what Jason said to me it was horrible.

I felt used. I was just an object to him anyways. I mean he did say he owns me the first time I got here.

I stood up and went outside my room to Victor's awesome room. I swear that room has everything. I opened the door and made my way in. Victor was sitting there with a guns nicely put on his bed. It looked like he was cleaning them.

I rolled my eyes. Im not even surprised this is definitely something that he would do. Like be normal and do something normal.

Victor looked up and met my gaze. He rolled his eyes when he saw that it was just me.

"What do you want now Selena. Dont you get tired of annoying me." He sighed.

"Nope" I said with a stupid grin on my face and made my way to his bed.

I took his phone that was on his bed next to him and looked at his music.

"Whoa Victor you never told me you listen to trap. Ooh Future let's play this one." I pressed play. And Wicked was on. I stood up and started dancing a chicken dance.

"Could you stop and get out of here." He said, trying to suppress the smile that was trying to break out.

"Come on victor you know you like it" I said he with a smile.

"Whatever"

After thirty minutes of fooling around I walked out of Victor's room and went to the kitchen to eat. After that I went to my room.

I showered and put on Jason's clothes, that he borrowed me went I was here on the first day.

I got on the bed and made myself comfortable.
As I was about to drift off to sleep. There was a knock on the door. Before I could answer the person let himself in.

Jason.

'What does he want now'

I sighed.

"Selena?" Jason whispered as he got close to me. He kneeled down next to bed where my face was.

"What Jason.?"

"Im sorry" he started.

"It doesn't matter Jason okay. I understand. It was something of the moment, nothing else." I whispered with my eyes closed.

I was really sleepy for this.

The gentle touch on my cheek made my eyes flutter open.

Why does he have to touch me. Why. The chickens in my stomach were dancing around.

"Look im sorry what I said was rude and unnecessary. I didnt mean it. Forgive me please" he said looking intensely into my eyes.

"Jason.." I didn't know what to say. I didnt want to forgive him right away.

He brushed the hair out of my face. I didn't even know he was capable of doing this.

So judgemental.

Shut up. Like you any better.

"You don't have to say anything I was just here to apologize okay. Now sleep." He got up and made his way out.