19

S E L E N A

So.. I see that I killed a chicken. I betrayed the chicken code. "Selena could you stop, I mean honestly it's just a chicken. Now go refresh" Ryan said.

He did not just say it's just a chicken. But oh well, this people don't appreciate and love chickens so what can they do.

I stand up and go to the bathroom. I strip and bath. 10 mons later I'm done and feeling fresh.

Why am I the one who has to have demons in the head. Look now I've become a fucking chicken murder.

Now the boys obviously think am a pshyco. There is no way they will wanna keep me now.

For once I found somewhere, where I could be myself, where I wouldn't worry about my abusive parents, where I could have a friend, people who don't hate me. People who don't judge me.

But I guess that's my fate. My destiny. I was bound to have no friends nor people who care for me. I just have to embrace that fact.

I walk out to find chaz cleaning the blood. "You can leave it chaz I will clean it after I'm done changing" I say sofly. He nods. And I wear justin's clothes and take the snap back and put it on and victor's snickers.

I clean up after my mess and the door opens and chaz walks in.

"You know you not the only one with those epesodes."