32

J A S O N

Damnnn....

I get realized that it's been forever since I got laid. I've been distracted by Selena and business.

I still feel angry for those guys who screwed us over. Chaz is on that right know, he found one dude that was stealing. The nigga is right here in the house as I speak. .

Chaz brought him here last night. Now it's time for him to speak who sent him to do what he did. Whoever it was is gonna pay.

I was just putting a black snapback on ma head. I went downstairs to the kitchen cause I was thirsty.

I heard selena's voice and one that was unfamiliar. I was curious do I went in.

To find her and a dude, the dude that is supposed to be punished. I'm sure the nigga is sixteen or so. He looks so young. What is he doing stealing?

What were you thinking when you decided to start a gang, dumb head.

It's different with me. He just looks so innocent to be a criminal.

"Here eat up, ugh but your hands are tied. I will have to untie your hands, but you need to promise you won't do anything funny." she said looking at the boy. The boy nodded.

Okay, so they haven't seen me yet. "What are yall doing. And you what are you feeling this boy, he is supposed to be punished and say exactly who sent him to steal my shit." I said.

"Now move, he has to speak. Who sent you?" I asked the boy.

"..."

I was about to punch him but Selena stopped me.

Can't she mind her own business.

"Wait....now Chase you need to tell Jason who sent you, he will protect you" Selena said sweetly.

Protect him? More like end his life.