12

S E L E N A

20 seconds

21 seconds

25 seconds

29 seconds

OK honestly that's enough staying wherever I am. I mean come on. They leave me here and expect me to be here doing nothing at all.

But no fuck that, they want me to stay here and not move. Not moving means I'm listening to them. But now I feel like rebelling so fuck what Jason says.

"Let's check this baby out" I said to completely no one.

Well who else would I be talking to...remember those fucking people left me here.

I stand up and. Check the van out. I looked at my left and theres....

No no no...imma let you guess this one. so guess I give you 5 seconds to guess.

1
2
3
4
5

You're wrong.

It's a fridge. You know a fridge means there's something edible...and we'll I'm feeling sort of hungry.

I went closer to the fridge, I opened it. And Fuck, the junk that was there. Oh and there were beers

I took all the kit kats that were there. Which were 6 of them. I wonder who likes kit kats this much, because I love them. But I couldn't afford them. But now they are here and free might as well take them...right?

Right. Inner me said. Oh did I mention that there are beers too. Well they are. I take one.

I wonder how they taste like.

I know I've worked in a bar and all that shit. But to be real with you I've never tasted this shit. But now that's it's in front of me and it's free....well I'm sure a beer won't kill anyone.

I take a seat in front of the computer..and I see the boys. Jason is threatening this old man with a gun. His face is so serious and scary but sexy at the same time. Mason and chaz are at some door, my guess is that they are guiding...and The devil and Ryan are outside...guiding I guess.

I take one sip of beer. And it's turns into 2 beers and 2beers turn into 4.

Now can tell that I'm drunk cause like I don't even know where I'm at.

I hear noises of people talking. Fuck what if they are robbers, or kidnappers. The door opens and I see a dude who looks strangely familiar.

His name was J...Jesy..nah too girly. J...Justin. yeah that could work. "Selena?" Justin snaps.

Selena? Wow, that's my name. Nice to know I forgot it there for a minute.

"Uhmm yeah?" I reply.

"What did you do, u idiot" bitch be calling me an idiot.

I honestly wasn't focusing on him right now cause like, I'm seeing too many chickens.