18

S E L E N A

What do you do if you suddenly open your eyes and the first thing you see is a person so close to you that you can feel their breath on your face.....oh and the person is holding yours cheeks.

Not to mention that the person is THE JASON MCCAN.

Okay that was a little bit dramatic.

That's what she said.

Shut up and fuck you.

Jason takes his hands off my face and I look down and notice blood. "OMG OMG the fuck is with the blood.....ohh Jason were you trying to kill me!" I yelled teriified.

I mean he could do it. He's a criminal after all.

"What!!!why would I wanna kill you" He yelled back. Seriously he said too many times that he could kill me. Well..actually his actions say so.

"Geee...whats with the commotion " Ryan asked from the door. I look at him and shrug.

"Who the fuck chopped the chickens head...and Selena why are you covered in blood." chaz appeared too, out of nowhere.

Wait...did he just say something along the lines of.....chickens head being chopped. I look down.

"What the fuck who killed my chicken?" I yelled, I start to cry. I kneel down and start to shake the chickens body. "Wake up chicky...dont you dare die on me. wake up please. I don't have friends. I'm being chased out of the house. I would rather be with you on the street" I said while sniffing. 

Victor rolled his eyes and muttered "this is stupid" and walked away.

Fuck him.

"Selena the chicken is already dead." chaz says from behind.

Who would dare kill a chicken.

"Actually you did" the answer flew out of jason's word and I turned pale. I felt sick. I dropped the chicken and went to the far corner at the corner of the room. Wrapping my arms around my knees I started to rock back and forth.

Back and forth chanting..

"I'm a horrible person"

"I'm a murder"

"I kill chickens"

I guess I had my episodes and I don't remember anything.