7

J A S O N

I was so furious right now. My demons were telling me to kill her. And since I don't wanna really kill her. I mean I do but come on....

She came to hit me because of a motherfucking dream, where she was about to steal a chicken?

Now it's official she is crazy. But got now we got to hit the road, we have business to do. Yes we got a mission and we taking her.

"Nothing now all of you go get ready we have a mission " I said still angry.

"A mission, oh so you taking me to a mission. Damn so you think I will be much help for you. Let me tell you I've never done anything dangerous so might as well think about leaving me here" she said. Okay someone has to get this person out of my face before I kill her for real.

"Could you shut up and do what I tell ya!" I roared. I was fuming.

She ran away because she was frightend. That's right bitch run the fuck away.

The boys went out to shaking their heads. And I went to the shower.

30 minutes later I was done with everything. I hope the others are ready.

The was a knock on the door I didn't get the chance to say come in because the person already opened the door.

Selena

"Hi...well I wanted to borrow some clothes, you know because I don't really have anything " she said

Oh kill me now.