20

J A S O N

Currently I was making dinner, yeah I can cook but it's not that great but it is good. Ryan was sitting on the kitchen counter playing candy crush.

I was whistling and dancing some moves that I just made, when chaz and Selena walked in. She was wearing my clothes which were big on her, obviously.

"What's you cookin'" she asked in the Isabela tone. She went to sit next to Ryan on top of the counter.

"Non Of your business" I said while not looking at her. "May I help?" she asked.

I'm sure she is trying to press my buttons. She's annoying. I mean can't she shut up. It's not even funny I thought she was gonna be quiet for the rest of the, with what happened today.

But no, the girl can't give up on pressing my buttons. I'm slightly angry right now because of the news I received while Selena and chaz were upstairs. Some other gang hijacked my truck which was full of guns. How did they know, dude I'm also trying to know. We might have a rat in my gang.

Let this fucker not be found or else he go wish he was never popped out of his or her mother's pussy.

"No, but you know what you can do. You can shut up." I said while stirring what was inside the pot.

"Damnnnn....boyyy..what got your undies in a twist....thats if you're wearing one." she started laughing. I didn't think it was funny so I through a knife at her.

Nah...shes still alive.