27

J A S O N

I heard a loud noise that was coming from the kitchen and quickly went there.

It seriously wouldn't be a surprise to find Selena in the floor. Yeah, she's that clumsy.

Why is she doing there anyways.

She's clearly hungry...since you too heartless to give her food. My subconscious said.

Hey, in my defense I was teaching her a lesson. I'm the big boss and clearly I had to give her a lesson. And what better way than not to feed her. She too annoying. She just doesn't shut up. This is my revenge for the way she behaved yesterday.

As I went in the kitchen my eyes immediately catch Selena on the floor. Clumsy bitch. With rice on her head and floor. She was on the floor in a weird position.

I was pissed off. I'm the one who has to clean her mess up, because clearly she won't be able to do that with her injury.

"Oh good, you're here. I was wondering if you wanted some rice" she said in a happy tone, as if oblivious to the fact that she has the rice all over the floor.

"What the fuck did you do. no scratch that how did you even get the rice." I yelled and she flinched, well I don't care right now. I'm furious with her.

"Well, you know since you didn't wanna gimme food I had to survive somehow. I know I made a mess. But fuck. I'm sorry okay. But this is your fault. You wouldn't give me." she pouted.

I went over to give her food that was in the fridge that I served earlier. I was gonna heat the food and give it to her.

I put the food in the microwave and waited. I could tell that she was starring at me.

"What?" I asked. She kept quiet.

The microwave made that 'ding' noise. I took the food out and gave it to her. She looked at me in the eyes and muttered a soft 'thank you'.

I nodded and started cleaning while she sat at the floor and ate.