31

S E L E N A.

"I am so not wrong, the only wrong person is you Jason you." I said pointing accusingly at him. I was scowling. I'm sure I looked horrendous.

But fuck that I ain't caring about that now.

"Hey, that was me teaching you a lesson, I even bought you food. What are complaining about I did give you food didn't I?" He asked returning my scowl.

"Well thank you Jason. I'm really grateful for that" I said meaning it.

I mean thus is the first time I person has bought me something I'm really grateful.

"You okay, you suddenly look sad, wassup" Ryan asked looking at him.

"Oh uhm yeah its just that, I'm not used to people buying me things, so I am grateful for that. You guys probably know my situation with ma parents." I said as I took the crutches besides me.

I went upstairs while really struggling.

Damn boys wouldn't help me. As I got to my room I went to shower and went to bed. I laid there looking at the ceiling.

My life has really changed, honestly I didn't think living here would be cool like this, I'm pretty sure I came here to become a slave for Jason. His fuck toy that's for sure.

But no, it's like I'm one of them, they treat me well. Well, Ryan and Chaz do. Eben though Victor hates me I'm still grateful that he hasn't killed me yet that goes for Jason too.

No kidding nigga got anger problems.