11

J A S O N

"Are. We. There. Yet" she asked lazily.

God. She's so fucking annoying. I swear imma gonna kill her. Luckily now we were here.

" yes.. we are here. I want you to stay here in the car. Do not move your ass from where it it. I repeat do not move your ass from where it is. Do you understand" I said.

"So what you saying is that, you brought me here just so I can stay here." she asked confused.

"Well...yeah " I answered her. "now are you gonna do what I told you to do?"

"Well.....im not sure, I mean-" I cut her off by taking out my gun and pointing it at her. she immediately shut up.

That's right.

"Don't worry the fridge is there. You can watch us from the computer. But do not press anything okay" mason told her and she nodded.

Oh so listens at other people but no me. Stupid girl.

"So you decide to listen to him and not me?" I questioned her stupid ass.

"Well yeah I mean at least they don't feel the need to kill me" she said, but Victor took out his gun and pointed it at her. "Well he also has the need to kill me. But screw that yall can go kick ass imma be here...watching." she told us.

We nodded.

I don't trust that she's gonna behave. I got a feeling that she's gonna do something.