13

J A S O N

Wow. Just wow.

Isn't this just perfect. She got herself drunk.

Girl is stupid. By the looks of it I can tell that this is the first time she has drank beer. I mean this beer doesn't have this much effect on you, unless you're a starter.

When I look around I see...

1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 motherfucking beer empty bottle.

Fuck I take my words back. No starter can drink this much of this shit. Nope.

She stood up and went to the couch and fell asleep.

"See what you bought, man" Victor said shaking his head.

"Well I think she's cute and cool" chaz said. Of course he would say that. I mean it's chaz people.

"You're are saying that, just because the girl is...Stupid like you" Victor fired.

"I mean the girl can back chat Jase. What more do you want, she ain't no Slut. She's innocent" Ryan said.

Damn they've started. "I agree that the girl is stupid and all that shit, but I can't give her back. Because I'm sure that her parents are gone to where ever they are right now spending my motherfucking money" I said.

Honestly I've never seen parents like that. They are cruel.

Ha...look who's talking

Nigga is forgetting that he too is cruel.

You kill for fun man.

Okay, Gee I get it okay. I too is cruel.