37

J A S O N

"May I talk to her" I say to the guys and they nod silently and leave the room.

Really they are treating me like I called them all pathetic, I mean like it was a mistake.

Once the boys were out, she still remained sitting there with her arms crossed, facing the other way.

Could she be more childish. I just wanna apologize.

Yeah dick head so don't know that...yet.

Rolling my eyes at myself I make my way to sit next to her. She moves away, I come closer again, she moves away.

Closer

Away

Closer

Awa- Bam!!

She fell on the floor. I chuckle a little, she stands and glares at me. I fake cough to cover my laugh.

"So are you gonna let me talk to you or what" I say looking at her.

"Nope " she kept it short.

I stand up and go closer to her and she decided that we should repeat what we did. Until again she hit the wall.

"Are you gonna let me talk now" I said moving closer. We were now a few inches apart. I look down at her m, you know since she's shorter than me. I see that her breath has increased and she's breathing heavily.

Oh.

"Fine" she agreed softly looking down not wanting to meet my eyes. I bring her head up so she is looking at me. "I'm sorry, I was just angry okay...I didn't mean it" I say softly, I honestly was sorry.

I brushed her cheek with my thumb. She bit her lip closing her eyes.

Damn did she look beautiful. My heart picked up speed a little.

Uhmmm heart what you doing?

I bring my thumb and push down on her chin so she could stop biting that pink lip...fuck major turn on right there.

I leaned in sofly as she closed her eyes, chest moving up and down. The effect I had on this girl. I bit down on her lip sofly and pulled away.

I walked away. I looked back to see that she was still at the wall looking at me with lust.

I went out of her room. Once I was in the hall I laughed, yes laughed. Her face was funny once she saw that I just teased her. Lol.

Damn...but I need to fix my boner.