14

S E L E N A

This niggas keep talking and I'm sleepy as fuck. But hey, once in up it means I'm up. So now I'm up and the boys are having fun talking.

"I heard the are new labels at the mall man, we gotta go shopping"

What?? Okay I know that boys also need to shop but honestly they sound really gay-ish right now. Not that I'm mean or anything.

I've heard girls talk about shopping but boys. Nah uh it's just plain awkward, worse if the boys are supposedly criminals.

"Wuddup bitches, I'm up now why, because yall are loud. And seriously" I look at Jase and Victor"i didn't expect yall to be talking about shopping like barbies....but hey I always suspected that yall are gays." I told both of them.

"Hey, I ain't gay okay, I'm manly as a straight man" uhhmm okay?

Does that make sense?

"I don't know Victor but that sentence sounded a little bit like it wrong don't yall think" he asked. And I had to agree with him. So I nodded. " totally something wrong with it."

Victor scowled at us and shook his head and I shrugged my shoulders. "Jason when do we get home I'm hungry" I asked jase. "Girl honestly what is it with you and food, I personally don't get it" he asked.

"No wonder she has chubby cheeks, she eats alot" Victor commented. Always rude. But I don't care anyways.

"I'm just hungry okay-do yall see that! " I screamed as I saw a chicken.

"Stop the van" I commanded. The van stopped and I flew out. Jason started calling my name. But I was long gone my mind was somewhere else, I was so excited to chicken-nap the chicken. I ran after it, it started running away and making noise.

But when I want something I gotta have that something. So I ran faster, until I caught up to the chicken and took it.

By now I was panting like a lazy pig that was chased by hunters.

I went back to the van.

"Where the fuck do you think you're taking that thing " Jason yelled, he was livid.

"Dude chill it's just a chicken, it even loves me look at how adorable it looks"

Unfortunately the chicken disagreed with me by attempting to fly away.

"You are insane, plain insane" Jason said. "Can I touch it" chaz asked.

I knew he would like the chicken.

Jason turned to glare at chaz. I pushed Jason out of the way, he gave me a disbelief look. I brushed it off.

I had a chicken now. But im hungry