39

S E L E N A

God oh God.

My heart is beating rapidly. So rapidly I think I might burst into little pieces.
What Jason is doing to me is illegal. I mean like come on, I've never felt like this. I know it sounds clinché but fuck it, he makes me feel alive.

I could still feel the sensation I felt when Jason bit my lip. God.
"You okay there Sel, you look a little flustered." Chaz asked seeming curious.

Jason turned his head to look at me and smirked as if he knew exactly what I was thinking about.

I glared at him. "Im fine. Just.. Uhmm. Its nothing really" I answered him, from the look that he gave me im sure he didn't believe me.

I got up to go to get more chocolate from the kitchen. "Ayo Victor broh want some chocolate?" I asked victor as he was munching way his last crunch.

"Yeah sure." He replied without looking at me, since the game got his whole attention.

Asshole.

I made my way to the kitchen. I went straight to the table where the chocolates were messily placed.

I dropped one. It rolled under the tablet so i get on my knees to get it.

You are not getting way from me.
You belong in my stomach. Not under the table.

I could feel someone staring at my ass from behind. I got the chocolate and got up to find Jason standing with full on lust in his eyes.

He pushed me until i was met with the fridge. "You shouldn't be displaying your ass like that while you wearing those shorts" he whispered in a husky voice.

This made me close my eyes. "Open your eyes" he demanded but yet his voice was somewhat calm and husky.

"You know what you do to me with that cute ass of yours.?"

"I just wanna bend you over and fuck your little pussy, make you scream as loud as you can, make you cum. Make you ask for more. I wanna taste that you." He whispered as his lips was brushing against mine.

I moaned.

I crossed my legs. The sensation was too much to bare. I grabbed his shoulders to prevent me from falling.

"Jason." I moaned out. He was driving me insane.

"Yeah Sel?"

"You driving me crazy."

My pussy was throbbing. I couldn't help it, so i touched my.

I played with myself. This all was new to me. I don't know what im doing.

He gently removed my hands and took control. As he entered me. I moaned his name. He made me suck his other thumb. I guess as a way of not making noise.

He added more fingeres. I couldn't help but cry out. The pleasure was too much that i was crying.

"Ask me to cum." He said.

"Jason..." I moaned.

"Ask me Selena" he said as he roughly pumped into me.

"Or else I'll leave you here." He said.

No he can't leave me like this.

"Please let me come.. Oh please Jason... Let me cum... Oh god it feels amazing"

"Cum for me." He whispered.

I did as told. He licked the juice from his fingers and gave me a smirk. Then he walked away. Leaving me dumbfounded.

That was amazing.