44

S E L E N A

"I can't help it Selena" Jason muttered softly.

I froze and looked at him. I couldn't even believe he said that. I mean its not like the last time we had a moment he reacted in a lovey dovey way. You never know with this criminal I swear.

Looking at him right now, you would mistaken him for the guy next door. He looked so calm with his guitar. He looked so hot. I couldn't take my eyes off him.

"Uhh I like your toes" I said not knowing how to reply to his previous confession.

God, do you always have to be so dumb.

Its not my fault he took me off guide.

Jason frowned at this. Come on give me a break what was I supposed to say.

"Really is that all you got to say to me" he asked annoyed with me.

"Well..... Yeah I mean I dont know what you want me to say you know" I said softly. "I mean its not like you went baboon on me or anything the last time we were together" I continued.

I really have a big mouth.

"God Selena o fucking apologized for that. What do you want from me huh? For me to cut my limbs so you can forgive me?" He hissed at me as he put his guitar down.

Well cutting your limbs wouldn't be bad.

"Just because you apologized doesn't mean that it hurts any less Jason, you used me" I whispered at the end.

Stupid tears ran down my face. Stupid tears. I reached to wiped them away, but Jason beat me to it. Stupid Jason and his stupid hands and the stupid chickens in my stomach.

Feels like you're the stupid one to me.

Not now stupid.

"Selena look at me" Jason said softly. "I was just angry I didnt mean to hurt you. " he whispered.

"Promise?"I asked softly.

"I promise" Jason said with a small smile. "Now quit crying. Its annoying" he said.

Of course.

Stupid jerk face is back should've known