4

S E L E N A

"Hey dude you do know that I'm not as bad as you think. I mean I get it if you find me annoying. My parents think so too. I mean they way that they act and all that shit. Sometimes I wonder if I was adopted. I'm glad you bought me, but it seems as if you hate me too." I said.

"Actually I don't hate you, you are annoying and all that shit. And dude you called me here to ask about if I like chickens, you are weird I swear" he said.

Well at least he don't hate me. I'm tired of the hate. Well now that I'm here I hope that Jason won't be beating me up.

Yes, I do realise that he is a gangster but, it's better than living with my parents.

I also wanna go to school. I mean I'm still a student and a nerd. Got a problem with it bitch? Then deal with it.

Ha,take that bitch...damn I'm good

"So, I'm like really hungry " I said to Jason who was looking at me.

He grabbed me by my arm and led the way to the kitchen...well I think. this is a nice house. "Nice house dude, O M G Is that what I think it is. Bruh you are so cool" I said amazed.

"Yeah Selena it's a dog, I think I liked you better when you were silent, you're annoying "

"Whatever dude, but I still like chickens better" I said.

When we got to the kitchen. I got out of jason's grib and ran to the fridge.

And damnnnn...I've never seen so much food. Does he eat this alone.

"No I don't eat it alone, it's for my friends " he said. Well I guess I said that out loud. But wateva.

"Dude. I totally love your friends they eat junk?" I yelled. I heard a sigh" "what are their names?" I asked.

"I don't have time, to tell ya"

Rude.

"Gee rude much"

"Selena if you dare utter another word I swear I will kill you"

That shut me up. I mean im scared of this dude and right now I do believe that he could kill me. The look he is giving me is enough to shut me up.

J A S O N :

At last I got her to shut up. Girl is annoying. When I got her I didn't think she will be talkative.

Well I'm sure the boys will like here. But that wasn't the point, the point was to get her to satisfy my needs. But I can see that, that will hardly happen. I mean look at her.

She's weird.
She's innocent.
She's annoying.

I looked at her and she was busy on the floor eating Chaz's ice cream.

Oh fuck no. Not the ice cream. Dude is obsessed with his ice cream. Now he will come and make noise.

"We are back" I heard the boys yell.

No no no.

Ugh fuck it.

"Jase, dude you won't beliv-WHO THE FUCK IS THIS AND WHY THE HELL IS SHE EATING MY ICE CREAM" Chaz yelled.

Selena looked up frightened by chaz's outburst. "Why would you give people my ice cream" chaz asked me.

"Actually she took it by herself "

Now all of the boys were here. Looking at the girl who looked so innocent with those big brown eyes. With ice cream on her face.

"He gave it go me" she said ever so innocent. Pointing at me.

Fuck my life.

*****

Hy there. Im finally done with

KIDNAPPED YOU CAN GO AND CHECK IT OUT. ITS COMPLETE. ;)

NOW I WILL BE UPDATING THIS STORY.

LOVE YA