16

S E L E N A

Hurt and fear is all I'm feeling right now. I know I can be annoying and all that but....im not that bad am I?

The look that Jason gave me when he told me that he's taking me back was filled with hatred.

Maybe I do deserve it. I am pretty difficult and all that shit. But I was only having fun, because I didn't get to have fun during my childhood or should I say my entire life. Why? Oh that's because Maddie and Richard, my parents Aka witch and Satan. Didn't even allow me to have fun, to enjoy my time.

I didn't even get to make friends for chicken's sake. I was a loner, a commoner.

Nobody accepted me, nobody. And I don't even know the reason why.

Looks like I'm still not accepted. I'm still hated. I'm still that child that nobody wants to be friends with. I'm still not going to be able to know the feeling of being loved.

Ohhhh, shame..told you I wouldn't allow you to be happy.

Leave me alone

Oww but where's the fun in that

It's not meant to be fun.

My demons. Fuck why now, why. They should leave me alone.

No can do, dude no can do. Now look at the scissor at the drawer next to the bed. Go there and take it.

No, not this again. Please don't make me hurt myself please.

Go

"No no no" but my stupid legs don't agree with me. They go to the drawer and take the scissor.

"Please stop. No stop"

Good girl now slice your chickens head. Since you don't wanna hurt yourself.

"Stop don't make me do it, stop" I whimpered. Tears were now coming out like heavy rain.

I couldn't control myself. The demons were now in control of my body.

And I did it. I sliced the chicken. Blood was now everywhere. On my face, my hands and clothes.

The head was on the floor.

"Selena what the fuck"