33

J A S O N

"Protect him, protect him? Selena I honestly thought you were more smarter than that. This dude over is one of the dude that was sent by Rockie to still from Me...which automatically makes him my enemy. and what do I fucking do with my enemies? That's right I end their life. End it" I said emphasizing every word so she can understand, because I honestly think she has a slow IQ.

I glance over the dude and he is looking terrified.

That's right chicken be scared.

"Jason, chase has been through enough with Rockie pushing him around. The boy didn't wanna get in this life, but guess what he is cause he was kidnapped, kidnapped. Did I tell you that this Rockie was abusing him." Selena defended the boy....

Pathetic.

"How the fuck would you know Selena, how I wanna know the boy could be lying to you. You're so pathetic" I spat.

She looked at me with so much hurt in her eyes. She looked like she was about to cry, she than looked down. Then she silently went out of the room.

Fuck now I feel bad. But she deserved it.

"That was low man, so low. Even for you. She's telling you the truth, first why would she love to you. I don't wanna be with Rockie me because he kidnapped me from South africa, he killed my parents while I watched him do it. He was laughing while doing so. He forced me to come here.. every fucking time I would tell him no, he would leave me without food for a week and beat me up. This time I went to the mission which was to still your guns, I didn't wanna get a beating so I did it. You can kill me now, so I can go to my parents. I don't wanna see that Monster. I honestly don't know why you called her pathetic because the girl is so kind, she's the first person to show me affection." chased finished his horrific story.

Fuck now I feel bad.

Chaz came flying through and threw his arms around Chase, hugging him.

"You poor thang...we are gonna take care of you little bro" chaz said.

I guess we keeping him