Chapter 2

The person who tries to keep everyone else happy usually ends up the loneliest. -@brysontiller

I had like a million of things in my closet. I ended up pulling out a white dress and my white sandals. I then headed to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes. I jumped into the shower to wash my body and hair. After I got out of the shower I dried my hair and put on my dress. I put on my sandals and looked at the clock. It was only 4 o' clock. I plugged in my curling wand and waited for it to heat up. I then curled my hair and Bobby pinned the front of it.

When I got done with my hair it was 4:45. I decided to head on over to Joe's house. I got to Joe's house a couple of minutes before 5. I knocked on the door and Joe answered. I went in and followed him upstairs. I sat down on his bed and took out my notes about the civil war. I then took out a pencil and paper to draw our timeline on.

"Megan." Joe said.

"Yes Joe." I replied.

"You look really pretty with that dress on." Joe said.

"Thanks." I told him.

Joe sat next to me and grabbed a highlighter from my pencil case. Together we decided what the most important points were. I drew the line while Joe grabbed a pen and pencil. Together we took turns writing a date and the event that took place during the civil war. When we were done writing everything we drew boxes around the event and lightly colored it in.

The next day during class:

Joe's pov:

Megan and I turned in our timeline about the civil war. Today she has on this blue shirt and a pair of jeans. I noticed that she switched out her backpack. It used to be a galaxy themed one but now it's a cheetah one. After class I'm going to ask Megan if she wants to hang out at her house because my brother is bringing home his annoying girlfriend. Our teacher is calling the pairs up to her desk so that we can see the grade we got on the project.

"Megan and Joe." Mrs. R said.

Megan and I walked up to Mrs. R's desk. I couldn't believe that we got an A. This is the first A that I have gotten all year. Megan gave me a hug and went back to her seat. Mrs R. started a conversation with me.

"I'm going to partner you up more with Megan. If you keep doing work like you have with Megan, you will surely pass my class. Is that fine with you?" Mrs. R said.

"Yea that's perfectly fine with me." I said and smiled on the way back to my seat.