chp. 17

If I open up to you, then you're probably special.

Megan's Pov:

I was currently sitting at my table with Keyla. For lunch, I had gotten a salad with croutons and ranch dressing. Joe came with his salad with ranch dressing. He sat down and pulled me in for a big hug. When he did that Keyla looked kinda jealous because she probably didn't know that we were together.

Joe's Pov:

I was sitting with Megan and the new girl Keyla. When I gave Megan a hug, Keyla was looking kinda jealous. I was kinda getting the feeling that she liked me, but I had a beautiful girlfriend so I didn't need one.

*After school*

Megan's Pov:

I was currently sitting in my bedroom laying on my bed with my husky. I was brushing her fur when I got a text from Keyla saying:

K: What's up with you and that boy that was sitting with us at lunch today?

I texted her back saying:

M: Oh Joe, he's my boyfriend.

Keyla never replied after I had told her that Joe was my boyfriend.

Joe's Pov:

I was currently outside shirtless playing basketball. A black car pulled up in the driveway. I recognized it as Megan's car. I saw a dog peaking out of the backseat window which I soon recognized as her husky who was really cute.

Megan got out of the car, and then got her husky out of the backseat. The adorable husky ran up to me and jumped onto my legs. I patted her head as she jumped back to the ground off of my legs. Megan locked her car and sat on the grass as I went inside to get her a cup of coffee. I poured the coffee into a unicorn cup with sugar and pumpkin spice creamer. She really loves pumpkin spice during the fall time.