Chp.9

I ate pizza before I went to bed, now I just woke up... and i'm eating pizza.-@ethandolan

Megan's pov:

When I woke up, Joe was holding my hand, Cayla and Korinna weren't there anymore, but Mark was.

"Don't worry, they'll be back later." Joe said as if he had ready my mind.

"Okay," I said taking a drink of the orange juice that was on the tray in front of me.

"So, how are you feeling baby girl?" Joe asked.

"It hurts, but feels a lot better," I replied.

"That's good," He said while kissing my forehead.

"I feel like i'm third-wheeling over here," Mark said.

"I'm sorry, but you know how important my baby girl is to me," Joe told Mark.

"I know. I've known her since we were 5," Mark said.

"Yea, he cared for me after my mom died a year later. We used to be really close," I told Joe.

"I got to go, my dad is having me help him fix his car," Mark said.

As Mark left, the doctor came in.

"You will be able to go home in about 10 minutes, we have to go get your boot and then you'll be free to go," the doctor said.

"Okay," I said while sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. The doctor came back in with the boot about 5 minutes later. He put the boot on my left foot and secured it shut. Joe helped me down and handed me my crutches.

We checked out of the hospital and he helped me into the car. He drove back to his house and grabbed a bag of clothes , his school bag, came back out and put it into the backseat of his car. We parked in the driveway, helped me out of the car and into the house. He put me onto his back and carried me upstairs to the bathroom. He sat me on the edge of the bathtub, took off my boot and put the plastic sleeve on my foot. "Take off your clothes, I'll bring you some new ones," Joe told me as he left the room.

I took off my clothes and got into the shower. I grabbed the bottle of body wash that smelt like coconuts. I washed my body and then grabbed the bottle of Pantene. I rubbed it into my hair and then rinsed it out. I got my towel off of the rack and put it around my body. I sat on the edge of the bathtub waiting for Joe to come back with my clothes.

Joe came back into the bathroom with my new clothes and set them on the counter. "I'll be back when your done getting dressed." With that he left the room closing the door. I got up as well as I could and put on my undergarments. I sat down on the edge of the bathtub to put on my shorts. When they were at about my knees, I stood up and pulled them the rest of the way up. I then pulled my shirt down over my head.

I could tell that the shirt wasn't mine because it smelt like Joe. "Joe, I'm finished." I yelled so that he could come back in. Joe opened the door and was holding a hair tie probably so he could put my hair into a braid. He took my hairbrush off the counter and brushed my soft dark brown hair. After he brushed my hair, he separated it into 3 strands and started braiding it. When he was done, he secured it with the hair tie.

Joe's Pov:

After I had got done braiding my baby girl's hair, I put her boot back on her foot and secured it shut so it would stay on. I carried her to her bed, laid her down in it and then I laid down next to her. I took off my flannel, but kept my white shirt on. She fell asleep shortly after words. I kissed her forehead and shortly fell asleep after words.

Kaylin's Pov:

I pulled into my cousin's driveway and got out of the car. I headed inside because I have a key to my aunts house. I knew someone was here because there was a car in the driveway when I pulled in. I went upstairs and peaked into my cousin's room. She was laying in her bed asleep cuddling her boyfriend, her head against his chest.

I quietly snuck back down the stairs and out the front door to my car. I got in and drove off to get ready for my mom's class that I'm helping teach tonight. When I pulled into the driveway of the house, my boyfriend Tyler was sitting on the steps of the front porch.

I got out of my car and Tyler got up when he saw me get out of the car. I ran to him and kissed him on the lips. When we pulled apart he gave me a big hug. He had just gotten back from Tampa, where he had visited his aunt.

I unlocked the front door and we walked into the house. We went into the kitchen, I took a pizza out of the freezer and put it into the oven. As we waited for the pizza to cook, Tyler took out 2 glasses and poured us some tea. When he was done I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I missed your warm hugs, baby." Tyler told me.

"I know, I missed your cuddles." I told him making him smile.

Megan's Pov:

When I woke up, Joe was still laying asleep. I sat up and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand. I opened up my snapchat and took a picture of Joe sleeping.

I wrote the caption as:

Guess who fell asleep in my bed.

I sent it to Cayla and Korinna. Korinna sent me a picture back that was captioned:

Relationship goals

I then turned off my phone and put it back on top of the nightstand. I grabbed my headband out of the drawer, put it around my neck, and then pulled it up. By the time I was finished putting my headband on, Joe had woken up.

Joe got up and grabbed his flannel off of the floor. He then put it around me because I was freezing cold. I then sat on the edge of the bed with my right foot under my bum, my left foot dangling off of the bed.

Joe came over to my side of the bed and kissed me on the lips. He then helped me up and carried me downstairs to the kitchen, where he sat me down on a stool at the island. He pulled out a pizza and put it into the oven.

He came up to the stool that I was sitting at, wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "You look really good in my flannel, baby." He said making me smile.

I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. I kissed him and then he pulled away because the timer for the pizza went off. He got out an oven mitt and pulled it out of the oven. He cut it into 8 piece and then put 2 piece onto a plate for me. When we were done eating pizza, Joe washed the dishes as I took out my binder with all of my work for all my classes.

AUTHOR"S NOTE:

Hello, I'm officially back and back to updating this book. Does everyone like the new book cover cause I love it. Please comment what you guys think.

Love you all,

Michelle