Chapter 19

Joe's Pov: 

I walked down the hallway and into the boy's locker room. I pulled off my gray sweater, hurrying to unlock my locker, to get my extra shirt on. I put it on, locked my locker, and grabbed the sweater.

I walked out of the locker room, walked down the hallway to the girl's locker room was, and knocked on the door.

"Here's my sweater baby," I said handing her my sweater.

"Thank you," she said taking it out of my hand.

"Your welcome," I said as she walked out of the locker room wearing my sweater.

It looked like a dress on her. I said goodbye to her and went back into the cafe to talk to Keyla.

"You had no right to do that to her," I said looking down at the ground.

"I liked you, and she had you," she said screaming at me.

"I've been dating her for 3 months," I said turning around to go sit down.

Megan's Pov:

After we had said goodbye to each other, I walked into the gym, going into the closet where they keep the sports equipment, grabbing a volleyball. I walked out of the closet, bouncing the ball on the floor. I threw the ball into the air, smacking my hand against the ball.

About 10 minutes later, the bell rang meaning that it was time for period 5. I put the ball away, grabbed my bag, and head to Mrs. R's class. I walked in, taking out my social studies book, pulled out my worksheets and started working on them.

"Hey, are you okay?" Claire asked me.

"Yea, I'm perfectly fine," I replied looking at her bracelet.

"I'm sorry for what she did. She didn't have the right to do that," Olivia said while looking at her worksheet.

"It's not your guys fault," I said looking at them.

Soon the bell rang and it was now time for art class. I went to my locker, grabbed my pencil case with my art supplies and my sketchbook, shutting my locker afterwards. I walked down the hallway, to the art room, going in and sitting down at my seat.

Joe's Pov:

I walked down the hallway to the locker room, to go get my gym clothes on for gym class. I walked in, opening my locker, putting my muscle tee on, throwing my shirt into my locker, pulling my shorts out of my locker, put them on, and locked my locker.

Megan's pov:

I was currently sitting next to Kaylin and Cayla in art class. We were drawing outfits that we were going to make. I was drawing a model that has a white and black croptop and a high waisted pair of black shorts. Cayla was drawing a model that had a black croptop with a black skirt. Kaylin was drawing a model with a white dress and a white cardigan like thing.

Across the room, Keyla was sitting and she was starring at me. Our teacher was coming around looking at our designs. His name is Mr. Hemmings but he lets us call him Luke. He's very nice, I've had him for four years now.