chp. 45

Sailor's pov:

"Hey, are you okay?" Megan asked me, while she was taking off her graduation gown.

"Alaska tried to kill herself this morning," I told her, wiping my tears with my shirt.

"I'm sorry. Is she okay? Do you want me to go get Grayson?" she asked me, putting her cap and gown into Joe's locker.

"They took her to the hospital this morning. No, I don't want to bug him during your guys senior picnic," I said, setting my bag on the floor.

"Don't worry about it. We'll make sure to save food for him," Megan said, pulling her phone out of her back pocket.

Megan's pov:

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, calling Grayson.

M: Grayson, Sailor needs you right now. Alaska tried to kill herself this morning. I'm with her in b hallway.

G: I'm on my way from the gym. Tell her that I'll be there in a couple of minutes.

*a couple of minutes later*

Grayson showed up, sitting down next to Sailor. Sailor thanked me, and I left to go meet Joe by the cafeteria. Joe was standing against the wall by the cafeteria on his phone, when I got there.

*after senior picnic*

Grayson's pov:

I was currently walking with Sailor to class. We walked in, going to our seats, pulling out our books. Sailor got a call, and she went out into the hallway, answering it. She came back a couple of minutes later.

"My mom just called. She's at the hospital with Alaska, and she said that she's doing well," Sailor told me, putting her phone back into her jacket pocket.

*at lunch*

Mark's pov:

I was sitting with Matthew at our table, I was staring at Korinna who was sitting with Megan, Joe, Cayla, Sailor, and Grayson. I at my lunch, while I kept staring at her.

Korinna's pov:

"Will you go over there and tell him to stop staring at me, please?" I asked Megan.

"Of course I will. Joe, do you want to come with me?" Megan said.

"Sure," Joe replied back to Megan.

Megan's pov:

Joe and I got up, walking over to the table that Mark was sitting at.

"Korinna wants you to stop staring at her. It's making her uncomfortable," I said, him looking up at me.

"Okay. I'm sorry," Mark said.

"Don't tell me you're sorry, tell Korinna," I said, before leaving.

*after school*

Joe's pov:

Since it was 2 days before Megan and I's graduation, I decided to take her to Disneyland, because it is one of her favorite places. I pulled up to her house, and she came out wearing her Belle shirt, with blue shorts, sneakers, and her Disney ears.

*the next day*

Joe's pov:

I woke up, getting dressed in my baseball jersey and blue jeans. I put on my converse, tying the laces, before grabbing my bag and going downstairs. I opened up the drawer in the kitchen, making sure that the ring was ready for tomorrow.Hope came downstairs with Faith, sitting on the couch watching Netflix. Cayla came down about 10 minutes later, tying the back of her dress.

Megan's pov:

I pulled out a romper that had flowers on it, putting it on. I walked over to Ashton's room, asking I'm to zip it up for me. I walked back over to my room, plugging my curling iron in, as I opened my box of flower crowns, that were on the shelf in my bathroom. I curled my hair, putting hairspray on my curls, putting my flower crown on top.

Braden's pov:

I woke up, grabbing my shirt off of my dresser. I put my shirt on, getting out of my bed, grabbing a pair of shorts out of my closet. I put them on, going downstairs to the kitchen, to get myself a cup of coffee. I poured my coffee into a mug, adding some sugar and milk.

Michelle's pov:

I walked downstairs wearing my romper, going to the kitchen to get my stuff ready for school. I grabbed my bag and car keys, heading to starbucks. I pulled into the parking lot, parking my car, getting out, and going into the building. I ordered an iced green tea latte for me and a vanilla bean crème Frappuccino for Megan.

*at school*

Megan's pov:

I walked into the school, walking to Mr. Hemming's room to give him a scrapbook that I had made for him, since today was us seniors, last day. I handed him the scrapbook, and Michelle handed me my frappuccino.

*after school*

Joe's pov:

I was currently sitting downstairs, getting all planned out for tomorrow. I got the box out of the drawer that had the engagement ring in it. I took it upstairs, setting it on top of my desk. I grabbed a shirt out of my closet, as well as some pants, heading to my bathroom to take a shower.

Megan's pov:

I headed to the shower, taking out my flower crown, setting it on top of the counter. I took my romper off, putting it into my laundry basket. I got into the shower, putting some coconut body wash onto my loofa. I scrubbed my body, washing it off after I was done. I grabbed my Pantene off of the shelf, scrubbing it into my hair, getting the hairspray out of it.