chp. 38

I'm just gonna wear hoodies for the rest of my life nd maybe the occasional tuxedo. -ethandolan

Grayson's pov:

I walked into the art store, getting a posterboard, markers, and some glitter. When I got home, I took the stuff, going through the back gate, walking up the stairs to the back deck. I layed out the materials, setting heavy things on the edges of the posterboard, so that the posterboard wouldn't fold up.

Joe's pov:

Cayla was currently helping with my Prom proposal poster for Megan. I was drawing the flower, while Cayla was coloring it in.

I looked at the poster, it saying:

Cinderella fell in love

with Prince Charming.

Peter Pan saved

Wendy from falling.

Mickey and Minnie

are the perfect combo.

Your princess needs her

prince at Prom....

So will you go?

Make my fairytale come true.

I gave Cayla a hug, thanking her for her help.

Cameron's pov:

I was down in my bedroom, making my Prom proposal poster. It was my last year of high school, and I decided that I was going to take the love of my life to prom. I drew out the letters, while my mom started coloring them in for me.

*2 days later*

*after school*

(My favorite part right here -Author Michelle)

Joe's pov:

Today, I was going with Cayla and my brother Brandon to pick out the engagement ring for Megan. We walked into the jewelry store, and right away, I found the most beautiful engagement ring ever. I called my sister and brother over, them looking at it. It was a 10k diamond, 1/2 carat, white gold ring. We all agreed that I should get, so when the lady came over, I told her that I wanted the one that I saw.

this is the ring - Author Michelle