Chp 6

People take things too seriously. Life's about being happy. So instead of being serious, be happy. :) -@weeklychris 

Joes pov:

Today, Megan was wearing a red plaid shirt and a pair of black jeans. She kinda had the same outfit as me on. I never noticed that she has these gorgeous blue eyes. Megan had her hair up in a high ponytail. Dang, did she look good today.

I helped her tie her right shoe and helped her up off the bar stool. She hopped over to where her crutches were and picked them up. She used her crutches to get to the door and I opened the door for her. She went down the front porch stairs and waited for me  beside my car. I stepped onto the front porch and shut her front door. I then ran down the stairs and helped her into my car. I got into my car and drove to school.

Megan's pov:
Once we arrived at school, Joe helped me out of his car and everyone was staring at us. We headed to my locker and got out my reading book and my binder for science. I shut my locker and went to science class.  After all of my main classes, I went to lunch with Joe.  People were staring at me like I was weird.  A girl named Madison came up to me and asked me "What happened to your glasses?"

"I just wanted to try something new." I told her.

"Oh ok, I like you with them, it makes your eyes look really pretty." She said and walked away.

After school:

Joe and I went to his house and did our homework together. His brother  ended up showing up from work while we were sitting there. Joe turned to look at me and lifted up my chin so my eyes were looking into his. "I never noticed until today how beautiful your eyes are." He said. My eyes were blue and I had gotten them from my mom just like my brown hair. I leaned in and kissed him. Can I say that he is a really good kisser.  I wasn't really a good kisser because I had never had a boyfriend before, but he had seemed to enjoy it.